Hampton Inn and Suites Memphis - Wolfchase Galleria
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$68
US$116
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsmemphis areagreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastvery clean hotelfamily reunionshopping and restaurantseasy accessoutdoor poolfront desk staffstaff was very friendlybusiness tripa great staythe breakfast areaupon checkfresh fruitparking lotoatmeal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 February 2014

The hotel itself is within expectations. Location is very good, and the room and amenities were about as expected. Nice sized room as well as restroom, and the expected toiletries (but not beyond). Breakfast buffet was more than adequate, but not quite as good as a previous Hampton stay. The fruit did have an exceptional offering. Bed was a little too firm, but this is a common issue for us. Staff was quite accommodating, friendly, and helpful. Décor is modern, yet inviting.

Room Tip: Park where there is a security camera. A fellow co-worker's car was broken into along with another hotel guest. Happens everywhere but something to keep in mind no matter where you are.
Reviewed 24 February 2014

The amenities of this Hampton are not what is typical at other Hampton Inns. They advertises that they have Queen beds, this is false, their beds are Full size not Queens. ONly the King suite rooms have a microwave and a mini-fridge, you have to ask for a mni-fridge if you want one. All rooms should have these amenities, I shouldn't have to ask. There are a lot of nicer hotels in the area with better rates than this Hampton Inn, they need to keep up with the competition. I won't stay at this Hampton Inn again.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Every staff member you came across was friendly and eager to help. It looks like the hotel must have been recently renovated because the lobby looked brand new and was very inviting. The rooms were well maintained and had everything you could need. I would especially like to thank the General Manager Larry for helping my family and I set up our reservations.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2014

The presence of the lobby is wonderful and very inviting. I was checked in, in less than five minutes. I reserved a one bedroom suite as it was my sons 17th birthday. The room is very spacious with huge comfy bed and also a let out couch and 2 televisions. The mall is within walking distance, which was definitely a plus, as the teenagers with us did not have a drivers license. So they were able to shop, go to movies and dinner without the adults ever having to leave the room. EVERYTHING is within walking distance. My ONLY issue, *which is a VERY small one*....is the location of the bathroom. It is in the master bedroom, and I feel it should be centrally located, that way there is no chance of interrupting privacy. HOWEVER, that would not stop me from staying here again and again and recommending it to my friends. Great job Hampton Inn!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I arrived at the Hampton Inn at Wolfchase Mall on Tuesday to attend a class on Wednesday morning. Everything was clean and fresh. My suite had a kitchenette with a FULL sized refridgerator! The sinks were spotless, floor around the toilet was clean, sheets fresh, etc. My class was cancelled the next morning due to winter weather in Memphis. I didn't even mind. I just snugged up under the covers and went back to sleep. When I finally got up, I relaxed in my room with a huge TV and ate my delicious complementary breakfast. Great hotel!