Hampton Inn and Suites Memphis - Wolfchase Galleria
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Bartlett
Reviewed 6 March 2014

This Hampton Inn is easy access just off the interstate; entire hotel was clean; staff was friendly; room was very quiet; check-in was quick; was given choice of 1st or 3rd floor room; this is a perfect hotel for a get-away; easy drive into city of Memphis; looking forward to my return in May

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn and Suites Memphis - Wolfchase Galleria

Reviewed 5 March 2014

For work reasons, I have become a recent expert on Hampton Inns. I have stayed in more than I would like to acknowledge across the country. This one in Memphis near Wolf Chase Galleria was really one of the best I have stayed in -- hands down.

The rooms were beautiful, looked new, and were very clean. The staff were all extremely helpful going above and beyond what anyone could expect. I asked for a cab the next morning, and the desk clerk called me to tell me that she thought it was too expensive for the short ride so the manager would come give me a ride. The next day, there was an ice storm, and the manager was right there to help.

Bottom line, its a drag to travel for work, but when you have helpful people and a comfortable place like this to stay it can make all the difference.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2014

The hotel itself is within expectations. Location is very good, and the room and amenities were about as expected. Nice sized room as well as restroom, and the expected toiletries (but not beyond). Breakfast buffet was more than adequate, but not quite as good as a previous Hampton stay. The fruit did have an exceptional offering. Bed was a little too firm, but this is a common issue for us. Staff was quite accommodating, friendly, and helpful. Décor is modern, yet inviting.

Room Tip: Park where there is a security camera. A fellow co-worker's car was broken into along with anoth...
Reviewed 24 February 2014

The amenities of this Hampton are not what is typical at other Hampton Inns. They advertises that they have Queen beds, this is false, their beds are Full size not Queens. ONly the King suite rooms have a microwave and a mini-fridge, you have to ask for a mni-fridge if you want one. All rooms should have these amenities, I shouldn't have to ask. There are a lot of nicer hotels in the area with better rates than this Hampton Inn, they need to keep up with the competition. I won't stay at this Hampton Inn again.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Every staff member you came across was friendly and eager to help. It looks like the hotel must have been recently renovated because the lobby looked brand new and was very inviting. The rooms were well maintained and had everything you could need. I would especially like to thank the General Manager Larry for helping my family and I set up our reservations.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2014

The presence of the lobby is wonderful and very inviting. I was checked in, in less than five minutes. I reserved a one bedroom suite as it was my sons 17th birthday. The room is very spacious with huge comfy bed and also a let out couch and 2 televisions. The mall is within walking distance, which was definitely a plus, as the teenagers with us did not have a drivers license. So they were able to shop, go to movies and dinner without the adults ever having to leave the room. EVERYTHING is within walking distance. My ONLY issue, *which is a VERY small one*....is the location of the bathroom. It is in the master bedroom, and I feel it should be centrally located, that way there is no chance of interrupting privacy. HOWEVER, that would not stop me from staying here again and again and recommending it to my friends. Great job Hampton Inn!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I arrived at the Hampton Inn at Wolfchase Mall on Tuesday to attend a class on Wednesday morning. Everything was clean and fresh. My suite had a kitchenette with a FULL sized refridgerator! The sinks were spotless, floor around the toilet was clean, sheets fresh, etc. My class was cancelled the next morning due to winter weather in Memphis. I didn't even mind. I just snugged up under the covers and went back to sleep. When I finally got up, I relaxed in my room with a huge TV and ate my delicious complementary breakfast. Great hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bartlett
Hilton Garden Inn Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria
Hyatt Place Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria
La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Wolfchase
Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria
Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Memphis - Wolfchase Galleria? Share your experiences!