Suburban Extended Stay Bartlett
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Siesta Motel(Bartlett)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsgood sizea great stayroom was cleanstaff was very friendlyfikitchenette
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 January 2008

I stayed here w/ a friend for a girls' weekend getaway. The hotel is situated just a mile or so from the main drag--Germantown Parkway and all the restaurants and shopping.

The outside of the hotel is well kept up and the manager (or whoever the guy at the front desk was) was friendly and helpful. He honored the online rate I'd found (though I didn't book online ahead of time) of $50/night for a nonsmiking room w/ two queen beds (that rate was w/ a government discount).

The room itself was small, but fine for us since we only intended to sleep there and so needed only clean beds and a decent bathroom for the next morning.

The room was equipped w/ a "small" full-sized refrigerator, a microwave, a small cooktop, a small kitchen sink, a cabinet w/ two each of full-sized plates, salad plates, bowls, coffee mugs, drinking glasses and juice/high ball glasses. There was small table (can't remember how many chairs it had) and a good-sized TV. There was also a decent size closet.

The room was clean, as was the bathroom--though there was no vanity area--just a stand alone sink w/ a small medicine cabinet type mirror and a metal shelf below it. Had I been staying there for an extended period . . . or had there been more than the two of us, it might have mattered. As it was, it didn't.

The hotel was quiet at night, the beds were comfortable and we got a good night's sleep.

Like I said--for our purposes, it was a great value for the money.

Stayed: January 2008
3  Thank Jensmien
Reviewed 20 July 2007

This hotel is highley reccommended. I stayed for a period of nine days and in all that time i had no problems whatsoever. The clerk at the front desk was courteous and answered any queries i had. The location was safe and to top it off it was reasonably priced. I booked through their own website [--].

One must keep in mind that it is an extended stay motel thus the rooms are cleaned weekly so dont expect early morning wake up calls from housekeeping. The rooms are basic with a en-suite bathroom and a kitchenette so everything you need for a pleasant stay.

The majority of the clientle were out of towners who were working in the area and needed a place to crash. Its not a holiday makers hotel so your not going to find a pool on the premesis.

The only negative is that it is 20 miles away from downtown so is a bit of a trek but if like me you have a rental vehicle its not a problem. If you are planning on going to the states a vehicle is a must.

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Bradfordboy
Reviewed 18 January 2007

The only reason I did not give this hotel the highest rating was because it is out of the way just a bit. I would highly recommend this hotel because the rates are very reasonable. We wanted an economical place to stay when we attended the Nascar Busch race in October, 2006. We also wanted to stay in Bartlett because we love to eat at Joes' Crab Shack and Bahama Breeze. Both places are just a short drive from the hotel. Rooms were very clean and the hotel clerk was very nice and helpful.

Stayed: October 2006