“E.coli”

Cuisines: Mexican
Memphis, Tennessee
“E.coli”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I ate here in September 2011 and got so sick I ended up in the hospital for 6 days with what the hospital told me was definitely E.coli poisoning. I lost a lot of blood, and I've never been that sick in my life. The service was fine and I thought it strange that my food came so quickly. Still I wonder if that had anything to do with it.

• Visited September 2013

Arlington, Tennessee
“Muy Rico!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

It is more authentic than any other Mexican restaurant I have been to so far in the Bartlett, Millington parts of Memphis. The carnitas are moist and wonderful. You know, when you see other native folks eatting at the site, that it's got to be good. It is!

• Visited August 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Very genuine Mexican cuisine and a little different atmosphere”
Reviewed 16 October 2012 via mobile

This Mexican restaurant is located in the original Bartlett train station on Stage Rd. The food is delicious from the tortillas to the entrees. You have to try the cheese dip and salsa, the salsa is pure Mexico. My wife and I frequent here for the nachos and the wide selection of enchiladas. You will always find the beer very cold and the wait staff on their toes to serve you. Prices are very reasonable. My favorite in Memphis.

1 Thank GERRALD T
“Tex-Mex in Tennessee”
Reviewed 11 July 2012

It's not authentic as they claim, but it is good anyways. The food is TexMex style, it's very good and the prices are reasonable. The admisphere is good and people are friendly.

Tennessee
“Good food, fast service”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

This is good Mexian food, altough it arrives so fast it's obviously pre-made and blasted in the microwave for serving - plates are always hot! Service is speedy, although as others have mentioned, we usually have two or more people helping us. That's okay, but if one is not as efficient it can be more difficult to determine a tip. Thankfully, service has usually been consistent. All of our numerous visits have been for lunch because we work nearby, but the lunch menu is varied, and the prices are right, around $4.99 to $6.50 or so, at least as of Spring, 2012. That's a good price for lunch, especially with these generous servings, which seem to be just right for me. I'm always full, but never enough to take any home, and that's fine. We will continue visiting!

• Visited March 2012