“Love me some Chinese buffet”
Review of Panda Buffet

Panda Buffet
Ranked #36 of 89 Restaurants in Bartlett
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great pace for a variety of Asian food. Love their Wonton soup and all their chicken dishes. They also have great mushrooms.
Plenty of at her dishes to choose from if you want a American selection.
Fruit is plentiful and love the soft serve icecream.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Food is always hot or cold, awesome cold salad bar items. Service is great, sushi and cook seafood items are always fresh. Very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We as a family used to go there every Saturday for several years because my son wanted to. The food selection has changed several times and has really gone downhill. Everything that used to be great is no longer recognizable. We have two handicap people and the last couple of times we went we asked to be seated near the front so the two people with disabilities would not have trouble getting through the aisles and both times we were seated several tables further back making it difficult to get around. Needless to say we haven't been back since.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I will say this: The amount of choices are outstanding...but like any buffet, the food can sit and become dry...service is so-so...not worth making a special trip for, but definitely the best in the area if you happen to be going that way. (Which is truly sad, considering every other competitor is worse) !

1  Thank Sandi G
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Panda Buffet is in my terms the best buffet for Chinese food in Memphis. When it comes to Chinese Buffet they have the most food for the best prices. I look forward to their Stuffed Scallops one of my all time favorites. Restaurant is very clean and kid friendly with plenty of Ice cream to eat. I give it a 5 Star thumbs up.