“Best Pizza I Have Ever Had”

Whistle Stop Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Baxter
Cuisines: American
Cookeville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza I Have Ever Had”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I order a pizza from these folks two or three times per month. I have lived all over the U.S. and their pizzas are the best I have ever encountered to date (I am 50). Great prices and good service.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Todd S

Buxton, North Carolina
“Well worth leaving the highway for 2 miles.”
Reviewed 27 December 2012 via mobile

Great food, great service....menu basics as well as some unique offerings...friendly small town atmosphere. I will plan stops here when passing thru in the future.

1 Thank Bsuttie
Cookeville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and great prices”
Reviewed 8 October 2012

I was really surprised that baxter would have such a great restaurant....Everyone was friendly and was a great place to take my family. The best stromboli that I have ever ate. My wife got a small pizza and she said it was either the best pizza or tied with the best pizza she has ever had

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Joshu C
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“PIZZA AND SANDWICHES WITH PIZAZZ”
Reviewed 5 October 2012

A delightful addition to the tiny town of Baxter, this litle eaterie is clean and attractively decorated. It offers pizza, specialty sandwiches served on homemade breads, and ice cream. It was especialy busy when we were there during the Annual Baxter Street Fair (Labor Day Weekend) but we were satisfied with our sandwiches and overall experience despite the crowd.

• Visited September 2012