“Not bad”

Motel 6 Brownsville-Bells
Motel 6 Brownsville-Bells
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bells
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Not the Hilton but CLEAN and decent. For the price you can't beat it. We got the king room, bare bones but once again it was clean. Much better than the couple down the road. I would have no problem staying here for the night again.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Gnokday

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

For a Motel 6 I was impressed with this one. Room very clean, newer bed, floors, sink area and bathroom stuff.....made it way nicer than other motel 6 that I've stayed at. I have to say th he check in clerk was friendly, efficient and had me out of there quick which was appreciated. I have to say that I'd stay here again in travel if and when I come this way again. Price was good.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Elseinutah
Reviewed 21 June 2013

at $40 per night, including pets, it was everything I would expect, which is not much. I would never let my wife stay here, but it was a place to stop with the dogs. Dirty, plain, run down, but the price was appropriate for what it was. Not a destination, but ok to stay on your way - just keep your expectations in line with the price.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2013

This is one of the newer Motel 6 facilities. Mr Patel does a nice job keeping things clean and orderly. It is far enough from I 40 to be free of traffic noise. Free Wi-fi, morning coffee, nice lobby area. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank NeilfromDayton
Reviewed 10 October 2012

Typical Motel 6 minimal amenities. Sheets and towels were thin but all was clean and decent. Just need a place to pull off and get a decent nights sleep? Yeah. This place is fine. Owners also were pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank UtahGirlyGirl
Reviewed 1 August 2012

I stayed at this motel 6 twice on my road trip and I was quite satisfied. It's what you would expect from a motel 6: bed, sink, toilet, shower, and it was all clean. The only mild drawback is the location, there is nothing off the freeway exit other than a gas station and the motel itself.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2012

After driving 11 or 12 hours we decided to call it a day and stopped here for the night. It was a very large room and was clean. The desk clerk was nice and friendly. I was in my room within 5 minutes.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bells
Econo Lodge
#2 of 5 in Brownsville
FairBridge Inn Express
FairBridge Inn Express
#16 of 29 in Jackson

Been to Motel 6 Brownsville-Bells? Share your experiences!