“Ocoee Family Weekend”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Benton
Welcome Valley Village
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Our family stayed here August 12, 2012 (The Pines). We had a wonderful experience. The reviews I read before booking our visit to Welcome Valley Village didn't do the property justice. This place is a true hidden treasure. I can't wait to book another trip!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank KellieHarmon

Reviewed 24 June 2012

My husband and 2 teenagers stayed 2 nights in the Ivy Cottage. I wish we could have stayed longer. It is probably one of the prettiest places I have ever seen. The cabin was perfect, every little detail was thought of. The jacuzzi tub was so relaxing after a day on the river. They have a dock for fishing and swimming. Hiking trails..you name it they have it. All set in the prettiest landscaping you will ever see. I looked all over the internet and hoped I had picked a nice place and rest assured I did..the best place!! Also recommend Cascades for rafting. I was scared and they were so skilled and we had the best ride. I ca't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed 15 June 2012

My husband and I recently did a weekend getaway here at Welcome Valley Village. We stayed in the Cherokee Ridge cabin. I will say that this is probably the cleanest rental cabin we have ever stayed in. It looked brand new. We really enjoyed it. Everything you could need is already there. The property is beautifully landscaped with little out-of-the-way flower beds.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank d2jump
Reviewed 21 March 2012

We just came back from vacation last wee and my family and I cannot say enough wonderful things about this place. The beautiful cabin, the serene landscape and the great owners made this experience something we will cherish forever.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank markalexandernewlin
Reviewed 27 February 2012

We had to take a quick trip to the area, and hoped to find a quiet, clean place to spend a couple of nights. We stayed in the Ivy cottage and found it to be exquisite. It is very small, but has everything you would need, and was perfect for me and my two daughters. It is a very safe, quiet place on the creek, lots of places to explore. I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank nanasandi3
Reviewed 6 January 2012

My daughter and I stayed in the Pines Cabin December 2010 and loved it. This time, Thanksgiving week 2011, my daughter brought her husband and 2 small boys (5&2) and I brought my husband. With 2 queen beds and bunk beds the Pines Cabin was perfect. And with the large living area, beautiful front porch with swing and large dining table and the gorgeous area down by the river with adirondack chairs and fire area, there was never a problem with "cabin fever"! The boys loved spending time in the jacuzie bath every evening. Being able to cook a full breakfast and supper in the cabin every day really saved on food costs. (there is a grocery store just 5 minutes away) My daughter and her family spent 2 days in Chatanooga visiting the zoo, aquarium, museum, carousel and other sights. Also, we zip lined at Ocoee Outdoors. As before everything, I mean everything, is provided except food. With all 6 of us showering/bathing every day for 6 days I was worried about the towels but when we arrived there was a closet full of them. There was more cut seasoned wood then we could have used in a month. And, most of all for my husband, he had no trouble watching all the football games he wanted to see on the TV. We loved it so much, my daughter and I have reservations for the Ivy Cottage in February to see a concert in Chatanooga. The offseason price for this beautiful place is cheaper than the closest motel (which, by the way, closes during the winter!). And, even if you're coming to tour Chattanooga, it's worth the drive to stay in the "woods" and enjoy the peace and quiet.

Plan to stay here everytime I come to this area. Wouldn't miss it!

I rated the "fitness center" below because you can't miss the wonderful walking trails around the area!

Room Tip: Choose the cabin based on number of people staying. Their web page provides all the information you...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank belcherd6
Reviewed 26 June 2011

I have traveled quite a bit and I can truly say your place was one of the prettiest I have ever stayed! You do an incredible job with the upkeep and the landscaping! Absolutely gorgeous! It’s a bit of a pet peeve of mine when people have an enjoyable vacation somewhere and just go back to the same place every year when there are so many beautiful and different places to see, but I would love to return to your very welcoming valley again someday. It was my 40th birthday weekend. Thanks for making it enjoyable.

Room Tip: some cabins are by the river some arn't
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank zsmama
Also consider these accommodations in or near Benton
Wingate by Wyndham Cleveland
Baymont Inn & Suites Cleveland
Hampton Inn Cleveland
Hampton Inn Cleveland
#2 of 24 in Cleveland

Been to Welcome Valley Village? Share your experiences!