“Ride the Bull”
Review of Ocoee Inn Rafting

Ocoee Inn Rafting
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Benton
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thanks Camden, great memories and watching the boys get a face full of river while riding the bull was a hoot!

All reviews
"labor day"
"an awesome experience"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We had a blast!! I booked a trip for my College & Career class with Ocoee Inn Rafting and we stayed in the Parksville House for the weekend. It was all great!
The water was the best I have seen it and our guide Lance was a trip! He really knew his stuff and made the trip very enjoyable for our class.

1  Thank vernmason
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Booked our first trip through Ocoee Inn, they are by far the best company. Jon G was our guide and he helped us feel safe while also making sure we had the best time! Looking forward to booking our next trip already!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

My 3 daughters and I went this weekend and we did the upper and middle sections. We always have a blast. We stayed at the motel the night before this time which made for an easy morning. Everyone at Ocoee is helpful, happy and professional. Brad was our guide and he was fantastic! Thanks for the crazy fun filled ride Brad. Lots of laughs, splashes and beautiful scenery. We will always raft with these guys.