“Spacious room and efficent staff”

Hyatt Place Nashville/Brentwood
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Chicago, Illinois
“Spacious room and efficent staff”
Reviewed 18 June 2010

I stayed for one night earlier this month. The room (125) was spacious and well-appointed, with a fantastic high-pressure shower head that was one of the best I've ever encountered. The king bed was comfortable, and the room was well-insulated from any outside noise. As a business hotel, it functioned perfectly. I must comment on the staff: when I checked in late at night, there was no record of my Expedia reservation on file. The front desk staff, especially Erica, was extremely /extremely/ accommodating and was able to resolve the problem with a phone conversation to Expedia. The other two young fellas were equally as helpful, and looked like they enjoyed working at this hotel. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Nashville, TN
Reviewed 1 June 2010

Not a nice place aesthetically or in terms of service. Air conditioning is very loud and service at breakfast is nonexistent. Exercise equipment did not work. Staff tends to stand around chatting with each other rather than serving guests.

Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
deland florida
Reviewed 29 May 2010

My husband and I traveled to Nashville to attend a baseball tournament for our school. We stayed at this hotel because it was booked for us so we could be with the baseball team. I had read its reviews online before I left and was encouraged that it was a clean nice hotel. But when we arrived and got into our room I was so disgusted I didn't want to take my things out of the suitcase. This is a 2 star hotel at the most. Dirty, loud, no amenities to speak of. Maid knocked on our door at 8:30 one morning and then proceeded to open our door (thank god we had the slide lock in place) No breakfast except coffee, fruit. Please don't be fooled by the Hyatt name. This hotel was renovated into a Hyatt and it shows. I guess it is true that you get what you pay for.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank pickyDelandFlorida
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 27 May 2010

This room/suite was very roomy and comfortable. It had beds in one section and a large couch with ottoman, desk, refrigerator/microwave in the other section. The only thing that was small was the bathroom with the tub and toilet, but I loved the room. It has a large flat screen TV that could be seen from both areas of the suite. Continental breakfast with the ability to purchase a hot breakfast if you wanted it. Shopping and eating across the street.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Illinois
Reviewed 13 May 2010

Stayed 3 nights during a conference I attended in Nashville and the hotel was clean, well priced and in a great location. The rooms appear to be recently remodeled and there was plenty of space in the rooms, however the bathroom was extremely small - I'm talking tiny.

Other pluses: There are several places very close by to grab a bite to eat. Close to interstate. Friendly staff.

No complaints.

Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
Winnipeg, MB
Reviewed 27 April 2010

All I can say is WOW....The staff were absolutely unbelievable going the extra mile and anticipating our needs. The rooms were spacious (bathroom was a little small but how much time do you spend in there...lol). A few weights in the fitness centre would be nice.

If you need a place to stay in that area of Nashville take it-I'm in the cusotmer service industry, travel alot and the staff there were the best I have found anywhere in the world.

Stayed April 2010
Lexington, ky
Reviewed 4 January 2010

Hotel seemed brand new. We had a two double bed room with a pullout sofa. Room was huge. We had three people and there was plenty of room for everybody. Six people could easily stay in the room with plenty of space to move around. Room had microwave, sink, coffee pot, and big flat screen tv. Nice free continental breakfast with the option to purchase eggs cooked to order. Hotel is right off I-65 and 10 minutes to downtown Nashville.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family