“Nice Property in beautiful area”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Brentwood
Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Stayed here for the first time while traveling through Nashville. Usually stay in Franklin, TN (6 mi S) but will definitely use this area/property in the future. Staff was friendly and the Dinner (4 days per week) was very good. The Breakfast was also OK. We were surprised to find the we could walk around after dinner and felt very safe. Starbucks and Fresh Market were close as were other restaurants. Only disappointment was the only had beer at night, no wine but fortunately we always travel with a bottle (just in case),

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
BNABT, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Hello and thank you for your review! I am glad that you felt comfortable at our property and that you will stay with us again! I apologize about the wine, but, unfortunately, Tennessee law prohibits our type of hotel from having wine. Legislation has recently changed and we are hoping that this change will allow us to be able to provide wine in 2016!!! So in your future travels, we will most definitely be able to have a glass waiting for you at dinner!

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Pro's

Very spacious room and well appointed
Breakfast and Dinner included
Staff were lovely - Got a check in call

Con's

Average bed
Wonky shower with fluctuating temp. and low pressure
Décor is a bit dated

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
BNABT, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Hello JackandJill and thank you for your review of our property! We are delighted that you enjoyed your time here. I would like to let you know that we will be getting all new bedding very soon! We strive to provide the best service around and are glad that you noticed!

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit to Nashville!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I would not recommend this hotel. It is old and unkept. You have to complain to get things taken care of and at best these are small things that should be taken care of through housekeeping and management prior to your arrival. The staff is helpful and they will assist; but when you are on vacation the expectations you have for the price you pay should equal. Non-working toilets, cobwebs, rust in the freezer, cooking elements not properly placed, non-working outlets at sink, dirty stained carpets, old living room furniture, and lots of tiny red bugs on the pool furniture outside that leaves you no place to sit. You only see them once you sit down and if you look really carefully after you have sat your towels and bags down. I mean truly things that can be fixed with a little attention to detials. No guest cares to experience this. Make it your last choice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Hameena H

Hello Hameena and thank you for your review. I apologize that we did not exceed your expectations while at our property. We keep a high standard for our staff to ensure your satisfaction. I have taken your comments and made sure that all is in working order and presentable so that this does not happen again. I am unsure about the outlets, as everything is in working order in the room that you stayed. Also, the red bugs that may be seen at our pool are called clover mites. They do not do any harm and can be an annoyance; however, for the safety of our guests, we do not treat the furniture with chemicals. We do try to spray the furniture to keep them at a minimum.

Once again, I do apologize for your unsatisfaction and thank you for your comments so that we can continue to make the guests' experience better.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Overall impressed, although suite looked much larger online. It was perfect for our group who just wanted a quite place to sleep en route to Florida. Good location seemed very well suited for the many businesses in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
BNABT, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Hello and thank you for reviewing your stay on TripAdvisor. I am glad that you were able to find everything impressing and that you enjoyed your stay!

We hope to see you on your next drive through Nashville!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Homewood Suites Brentwood lives up to the high standard of the Hilton brand and the level of service expected at an extended stay property. As a Hilton Honors Diamond member I appreciate the consistency in excellent service I experienced during my stay at this property when compared to the level of service I've experienced at higher end Hilton properties.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
BNABT, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Hello and thank you for your wonderful review! We are delighted to know that your experience was up to your expectation and that our service was able to make your stay wonderful. We hope to see you on your next visit to Nashville-Brentwood.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stay here frequently and love this hotel. It is near my corporate office and provides a comfortable place to stay when I am away from home. It is clean and all personnel are always helpful. I always receive a reply from management if I have experienced a problem.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
BNABT, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Hello! Thank you for your review! We are glad to see you when you stay and hope that you continue to find our hotel up to your standard and comfortable! If you ever need anything, you know we will do our best to take care of you!

Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Who said this was threadbare? Maybe it's been renovated since some of those reviews were published. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful, as others have mentioned. My room was on the third floor and very convenient to the elevator and the side door to the parking lot.

My insurance company put me up here while my floors were being repaired and i found it to be a very convenient location. Breakfast was ok but dinner was not worth the time involved. I'm not sure why they continue the dinner.... I think people were mainly there for the beer, although people were also eating. I tried dinner the first night -- meatballs, mashed potatoes, salad, roll...... not worthwhile.

The suite was terrific -- modern and comfy -- the bed was terrific -- very quiet room -- I do agree that the location of the wastebaskets is a bit inconvenient. Free coffee and popcorn left in the kitchen..... Just an all round great set up.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Hello! Thank you for your wonderful review. We strive to provide the best service around and are glad that you noticed. I apologize that the offerings at our Manager's Reception was not worthwhile, but as you mentioned, many people do enjoy the complimentary draft beer available.

We do thank you for staying with us and hope that if you ever need to stay away from home again, you can call us 'Home' during that time!