“The pictures shown on the site were different.”

Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood
Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Atlanta, Georgia
“The pictures shown on the site were different.”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I usually like extended stay hotels. This hotel wasn't really the original extended stay and was converted from some other hotel. The site claimed that renovation has been done recently, but wasn't really much renovation. Kitchen was poor and I wanted a bigger room, so I was put in a handicapped room. They are two extended stay next to each other one address in 1820 and the other in 1825. I stayed in 1820. Decided not to stay beyond the five days.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank hnpasha
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood, responded to this review, 10 May 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that our property did not meet your expectations. Please accept our most sincere apologies.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at NBR@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Navarre, Florida
Reviewed 7 May 2013

If you're only planning on using your hotel room for showering and sleeping, then this is a great deal. We spend the majority of our time in a new city out and about exploring and never stay in our hotel more than 8 or 9 hours at a time (to sleep and shower, lol). Couldn't ask for a better bargain, but our particular room had an aweful smoke smell. For non-smokers like ourselves that is such a bad smell- the hotel was unable to move us to another room because we were in town for a very large event and they were booked solid. They were, however, very helpful in trying to best eliminate the smoke smell and had someone come by and spray a special cleaner on the carpets and drapes, which did help somewhat. Courteous and helpful staff, but if you don't want a smoke filled room, be VERY specific in asking for a non-smoking room!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank kshowalter21
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. We appreciate the kind comments about the staff; however, we apologize that the slight smoking odor made your stay unpleasant. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we are disinfecting as needed in order to ensure your experience is not repeated.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me a tNBR@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Stayed at 9025 Church location which is a huge difference from the 9020 Church location. The pictures on the internet are of the updated rooms found at "some" locations- but not this one. Our room was very dirty---coffee cups in the cabinet with coffee dried to them, mold in the kitchen with tons of grease, cigarette burns on the blankets. The room wreaked of smoke and staff could have cared less. Hallways and stairs dirty and rooms/building are so run down. Surprised since this location is in the nice community of Brentwood. Will never recommend this location- we stayed out of desperation because we had 2 dogs and no one else would take them. Just felt taken advantage of because what they advertise and what you receive is completely different.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank CAB2013
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. I was disheartened to read that the level of cleanliness in your room was not in line with our company's standards. Please accept our apologies. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have shared your review with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated.

Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at NBR@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Mount Pleasant, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I love this hotel. I stay here every time I come to town if they have anything open. They are always so accommocating and willing to work with me if I need early or late check in. Betty handled both my arrival and checkout smoothly and efficiently. She is always so friendly.1

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Allen M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood, responded to this review, 27 March 2013
"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Nashville - Brentwood. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition.

Reviewed 11 February 2013

I Love this place I feel just like I'm at home and every time I'm in town I stay here. Everyone is always so nice and attentive. The rooms are large and accomodate me and my dogs very well! I Love this hotel

• Stayed February 2013
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Nashville - Brentwood. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed 31 December 2012

It's not a destination resort but for the price I'm impressed. Rooms are clean, beds are good, internet is fast, TV has more channels than most, overall pretty decent place.

I think the management does a good job. There's obvious pride in the property. It's clearly a long term stay place but they don't pretend it's anything else. Kinda cute, homey feeling thing is apparently some people have been here a while and have signs like Home Sweet Home, Merry Christmas, etc hung on their doors.

Services are limited, no shampoo, conditioner, etc provided but the rooms have a full kitchen with everything you need. One thing I was impressed with, which I've seen before but not a lot, is all the utensils, plates, cookware, coffeepot etc were wrapped in plastic saran wrap. I guess they do that after they wash everything from the last person who stayed. Nice touch.

The laundry is on the first floor which is not really a first floor, more of a partial basement. It's the smoking floor and has an odor. Not sure if the odor is smoke related or semi basement related but either way if you stay on the 2nd-actually ground level-or 3rd it's not an issue.

Overall pretty decent & the price is a good $50-$75/night cheaper than the surrounding hotels. If you're in the area for an extended time and don't feel like eating out every night I can't think of a better place.

Room Tip: I'd stay away from the first floor, actually more of a semi basement, unless you smoke. Otherwi...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
mzubair, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood, responded to this review, 7 February 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 3 December 2012

I had a standard room facing the back parking lot on the 2nd floor, which is a non-smoking floor. (The smoking floor is downstairs on the first floor) I had not heard of this hotel prior to staying here, but chose it because of location, price, free internet and the fact that it had a small kitchen.

I have had to be in town longer than expected and have continued to choose this hotel because of the convenience, quietness and amazing staff!! If you are expecting a 4/5 star hotel and all the amenities, this is not it..... but, the rooms are spacious, the staff is friendly and willing to help you with absolutely anything!! I can't say enough about the friendliness of the staff- all of them make you feel welcome and important!

The hotel is being updated..... I got to see the lobby before the update and now halfway through it...... it's amazing!..... when all the rooms get done this way, people that are unwilling to stay in a hotel with a little age showing will not be able to have this concern here any longer.......this will undoubtedly be the best place in Nashville to stay for the money!!

Room Tip: If you don't smoke.... do NOT stay on the first floor!!! Also, please be aware that this is lik...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank 730sunrise
mzubair, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood, responded to this review, 6 December 2012
"I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.