“Good service, cheap rooms”

Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood
Ranked #19 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We booked through Hotwire and called to check what sort of room. The lady we talked to was SO nice, then when we arrive Titus took are of us and was super helpful!! The room had a full kitchen and sitting area. It's not new but is clean. For a 2 star I think this is worth the money. Will stay again for sure.

• Stayed: May 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed our helpful staff and your fully equipped kitchen during your visit with us. As well, it's great to hear that you found your room to be clean. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our entire team. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Friendly staff and excellent accommodations. the fully furnished suite even has the cookware included. The professionalism of the staff is highly refreshing form most places. It truly felt like home away from home.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We had called the toll free number to make a reservation in the Nashville area and were booked at this location. Upon check in we found the room to be very dingy, old and in disrepair. And, it smelled. (We'd requested VERY non-smoking, but apparently they'd booked us in a smoking room) The saving grace of this experience was the Assistant Manager, Titus, who was very kind, apologetic and helpful. He offered to have someone in to clean the carpets the next day (they had no other rooms available) and ultimately called another location to find us a non-smoking room. The location itself (at least this room) was very unpleasant.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Candace F
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Candace - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Please accept our most sincere apologies. I met with our staff, and we will take immediate action to ensure that each guest room is fully inspected upon check in to ensure this issue is not repeated in the future. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at nbr@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

My husband and I checked in October and we stayed 2 months.

We had to wait for the housekeeping to get the room clean. Which was very long time.

The lady upfront Evelyn was very courteous and helpful during our stay.

We had good high speed, spacious room with a kitchen, and there were places to go close by.

The only complaint was the dogs, there were quite a few that would bark all day and night.

My husband and I were in on business for a short period, so going to an apt would not be wise.
Since most want a 6 mo lease.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I’m so pleased to learn that you enjoyed our friendly staff, especially Evelyn. Also, I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed the fully-equipped kitchen and free Wi-Fi inside of your spacious, clean suite. Please know, our housekeeping service is provided once a week for guests staying 8 or more nights. For those who are staying for shorter periods of time, services can be purchased for a minimal fee. Your feedback regarding our pet-friendly policy will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotels.

Again, thank you for the comments. We look forward to providing with another comfortable stay in the near future.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I booked this room through Expedia for $50 per night. If I had to pay more, I might have expected a cleaner facility. The room layout was nice. I was alone, but it would be fine for 2 people (maybe a child or 2 as well). The walls seemed solid, I couldn't really hear anyone else. My coffee pot was broke and they gave me a new one. The staff was quick to tend to any need. I would go there again. The hall carpets could use a cleaning - stains are pretty bad. Room floors could use a better cleaning too. You'll need to go to the store to get necessities. They provide towels, bedding, some dishes, pans, coffee pot, iron & board) Bring a blow dryer. I'm sure they will help provide you with whatever items they can. IMPORTANT: NO ELEVATOR
Enjoy!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 324. It was a corner room that looked at the street. Third floor - no elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Check in was a nightmare as clerk told me about how bad the uniforms were with long sleeves, how little she was paid, how hot it was, and how bad her father and her family were. Took quite a while. Got a smoking room instead of the requested non-smoking room. Exercise room a mess, laundry room had several broken down machines, garbage was left in the hallway and pool was not operational. Just not a great experience in any way.

Room Tip: 2nd floor is located just level with the lobby while 1st floor is down from the lobby but easy acces...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Zach S
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

Zach - The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. The situation you described regarding your check-in experience is truly regrettable. We are very sorry. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we are going to coach our associates on providing better customer service to make sure your experience is not repeated. The situation with trash in the hallways has also been addressed with all team members.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

Arrived on Friday evening. The bed was unmade (looked like someone rolled out of it), room smelled like urine, the sofabed had large cigarette holes on it (supposed to be a non-smoking room), trash was on the room desk, mold/vomit stuck on the sofabed, hallways were dirty and lined with trash. Immediately called the Front Desk. They suggested we buy an air mattress!! So, with 2 small children, we had to find another hotel across town at 10:30pm. Awful!!! Worst place I have ever been (and I have traveled a lot).

Room Tip: Leave and do not stay there!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank L166
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

Beth - Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. The condition of the room you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have reviewed your comments with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. As well, I truly apologize for the comments made by one of our staff members. Please know, we have addressed the situation and by no means support their thought process.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.