Residence Inn by Marriott Nashville Brentwood
US$140
US$135
US$183
US$163
Candlewood Suites Nashville Brentwood(Brentwood)(Great Value!)
US$114
CandlewoodSuites
US$199
US$172
Brentwood Suites Hotel(Brentwood)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$182
Travelocity
Best Western Brentwood(Brentwood)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$173
US$164
US$159
Travelocity
All reviewsapartment stylefront deskbedroom suiteapartment complexfull kitchenhotel onlinewafflesgranite countertopsbusiness parkfree breakfastno elevatorhot tubquiet areastove topfamily vacationgreat propertyevery staff member
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I had to stay here on a business trip for one night.

This hotel was very clean and very comfortable.

I had a great night sleep and anything I needed help with the front desk was very helpful and accommodating.

The morning breakfast was standard and I really enjoyed the waffle maker!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Alana B, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Nashville Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Hello Alisha P,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review of our Hotel. Everything we do is aimed at achieving your full satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again!

Thank you!!

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Our stay at this particular Residence Inn was not up to the standards we've come to expect and enjoy. Nobody was at the a check-in desk when we arrived and I had to make noise to get someone's attention in the office. The person who greeted us at the front desk was nice but unprofessional. He was clearly in a rush to get back to whatever it was he was doing. I was shocked when he announced our room number in the presence of other people in the vicinity. Security is high on my list, and I just couldn't believe that he didn't know that saying a guests' room number out loud is a big no-no. Our room was on the first floor (which I also don't like) but nothing else was available. Our room was handicap-accessible, which is great if that's what you need, but not so great if you don't. The bathroom did not have a separate vanity area outside of the rest of the bathroom like all the other Residence Inns we've ever stayed in. Also, the building is poorly constructed. We can hear every footstep and activity of the guest overhead. The plumbing in the walls vibrates when in use, causing all manner of noise. The very noisy fan comes on in the bathroom with the light, so if you want to see you have to put up with that sound, too. Before going to bed last night we used the free wi-fi to find another hotel for the rest of our stay. We've NEVER changed hotels after one night before this. Ridiculous!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank utfamkpt
DMattson, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Nashville Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Hello Utfamkpt,

Thank you for recently staying at the Brentwood Residence Inn and for reviewing our Hotel. I want to apologize for the troubles you experienced when you arrived at the Hotel. This is certainly not how we want to treat our guests and this is not a true reflection of our Hotel or our guest service. I hope to discuss your stay with us further so that I can be sure to follow up with our staff and ensure this does not occur in the future.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience at (615) 493-5301.
David Mattson

Reviewed 15 March 2014

The bed was comfortable but the room was rather dated. It very much needs an update. The breakfast bar was fresh and had many options. Everything in the kitchen was well stocked and I have no complaints about any of the staff but nothing was fantastic either.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
DMattson, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Nashville Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Greetings Bethanycv,
Thank you for staying with us and for providing your feedback and review of our Hotel. We are continually working on updating and improving to ensure that we meet and exceed the needs of our guests. I was very pleased to see that you enjoyed the breakfast offerings from our complimentary breakfast and that our staff was able to assist you as needed. Our guest rooms are ideal for extended stay travelers or families in town for all that Nashville and the surrounding areas have to offer.

Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

We checked many of the reviews, and pricing at the last minute. Both worked for us. We were a little concerned about one of the terrible comments. That the reviewers medicine was missing.

We had a nice evening, Internet connected well. Before we went to breakfast we loaded the car and went to the Gatehouse. Prior to leaving we asked the manager what was required if us and he said nothing, asked for the room number, and I told him that we were going back to go to the restroom prior to leaving. When we returned to the room to do as we said, it had been completely cleaned and readied for the next visitors. Good thing we had loaded our stuff, who knows what may have happened!

Hotel has all exterior doors, surprised us a little. Staff were all pleasant.

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank GoinPlaces63
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This is a nice hotel.Good and hot breakfast everyday.The place is also good and not that far from Nashville and other attraction in the area.I would recommend this to family and friends.I always love Marriott hotels.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
DMattson, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Nashville Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Gingbes, Thank you for your comments and for the feedback from your recent stay with us. I'm glad that everything met your expectations and we look forward to having you and your family stay with us the next time you are in Nashville.