Residence Inn by Marriott Nashville Brentwood
Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This is a nice hotel in a great area, very quiet and picturesque. Close to several restaurants and shopping. I've stayed at multiple hotels in the Nashville area and this is my new favorite hotel. Spring of the year it's covered in flowering trees. A very nice touch.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Alana B, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Nashville Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Hello Robert H,

We are very pleased that you enjoyed the Hotel! Thank you for submitting the review. We hope you come visit us again. The spring weather is getting even nicer and the outdoor pool will be open soon!

Thank you!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

My mother, myself, and my little dog stayed at this hotel for almost four weeks due to a sewer problem in my home. They were wonderfully accommodating, allowing us to continue to extend our stay over and over again as the insurance companies battled about my house. While I agree with the other reviews about the loudness of upstairs guests walking around, that can happen anywhere. What I was most impressed with was the housekeeping staff, Patricia especially. Everyone was very nice to my dog when they came in and since I am battling cancer they were very respectful in allowing me to call when I felt able to being up for a bit and that's when they would come and clean and change sheets. I am thankful to this residence inn and would recommend them to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2014
Alana B, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Nashville Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear Mbroberts77,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review. We are delighted that your stay with us was enjoyable, especially during this stressfull time for you. We aim to provide the accomodations just as you expect at your own home. We are also happy to hear that Patricia impressed you. We will pass on the compliment. We hope to see you again if your travel needs bring you back to the area.

Thank you!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We were pleased with our 2 bedroom unit for a couple nights. Must better priced than downtown hotels and only 20 or so minutes to downtown. We didn't take advantage of the breakfast, but it's included. Hotel is a little older, but was clean, felt very safe, and comfortable. We would stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Alana B, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Nashville Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Hello TarHeelsareBest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you the next time you are in town!

Thanks!

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I had to stay here on a business trip for one night.

This hotel was very clean and very comfortable.

I had a great night sleep and anything I needed help with the front desk was very helpful and accommodating.

The morning breakfast was standard and I really enjoyed the waffle maker!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Alana B, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Nashville Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Hello Alisha P,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review of our Hotel. Everything we do is aimed at achieving your full satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again!

Thank you!!

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Our stay at this particular Residence Inn was not up to the standards we've come to expect and enjoy. Nobody was at the a check-in desk when we arrived and I had to make noise to get someone's attention in the office. The person who greeted us at the front desk was nice but unprofessional. He was clearly in a rush to get back to whatever it was he was doing. I was shocked when he announced our room number in the presence of other people in the vicinity. Security is high on my list, and I just couldn't believe that he didn't know that saying a guests' room number out loud is a big no-no. Our room was on the first floor (which I also don't like) but nothing else was available. Our room was handicap-accessible, which is great if that's what you need, but not so great if you don't. The bathroom did not have a separate vanity area outside of the rest of the bathroom like all the other Residence Inns we've ever stayed in. Also, the building is poorly constructed. We can hear every footstep and activity of the guest overhead. The plumbing in the walls vibrates when in use, causing all manner of noise. The very noisy fan comes on in the bathroom with the light, so if you want to see you have to put up with that sound, too. Before going to bed last night we used the free wi-fi to find another hotel for the rest of our stay. We've NEVER changed hotels after one night before this. Ridiculous!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank utfamkpt
DMattson, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Nashville Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Hello Utfamkpt,

Thank you for recently staying at the Brentwood Residence Inn and for reviewing our Hotel. I want to apologize for the troubles you experienced when you arrived at the Hotel. This is certainly not how we want to treat our guests and this is not a true reflection of our Hotel or our guest service. I hope to discuss your stay with us further so that I can be sure to follow up with our staff and ensure this does not occur in the future.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience at (615) 493-5301.
David Mattson

Reviewed 15 March 2014

The bed was comfortable but the room was rather dated. It very much needs an update. The breakfast bar was fresh and had many options. Everything in the kitchen was well stocked and I have no complaints about any of the staff but nothing was fantastic either.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
DMattson, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Nashville Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Greetings Bethanycv,
Thank you for staying with us and for providing your feedback and review of our Hotel. We are continually working on updating and improving to ensure that we meet and exceed the needs of our guests. I was very pleased to see that you enjoyed the breakfast offerings from our complimentary breakfast and that our staff was able to assist you as needed. Our guest rooms are ideal for extended stay travelers or families in town for all that Nashville and the surrounding areas have to offer.

Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

We checked many of the reviews, and pricing at the last minute. Both worked for us. We were a little concerned about one of the terrible comments. That the reviewers medicine was missing.

We had a nice evening, Internet connected well. Before we went to breakfast we loaded the car and went to the Gatehouse. Prior to leaving we asked the manager what was required if us and he said nothing, asked for the room number, and I told him that we were going back to go to the restroom prior to leaving. When we returned to the room to do as we said, it had been completely cleaned and readied for the next visitors. Good thing we had loaded our stuff, who knows what may have happened!

Hotel has all exterior doors, surprised us a little. Staff were all pleasant.

Stayed: January 2014