“Besssst Place in Nashville! I didn't want to leave”

Residence Inn Nashville Brentwood
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
“Besssst Place in Nashville! I didn't want to leave”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

SO many reasons...
I felt at home. The staff, every single member including Jeff late at night was extremely helpful and I felt so safe. I stayed for a month in a suite and I was sooo pleased. I looked forward to come "home" every night and wake up. I am not from Tenn. and I was even offered shelter to stay in the lobby during the storm becuase of Tornado warnings. I was even offered an umbrella multiple times, my favorite stack was stocked in the shelves. Genuine hospitality and I was very pleased. Not to mention the room was beautiful!! The kitchenette, dining table, work station, bathroom, and laundry facilities :) Breakfast was available and when I missed it the staff supplied me with fruit, oatmeal or anything else the could put together for me. I always felt safe and taken care of.
Awww I am checking out next week and wish I could take them all with me!

Room Tip: I stayed in 1323 past the pools in a quiet section ;)
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Amanda K
DMattson, General Manager at Residence Inn Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Amanda K,

Thank you for reviewing our Hotel and for recognizing our staff. We have a amazing team that practices "southern hospitalty" every day. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to everyone. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Music City!

David Mattson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Chicago
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We recently used this hotel as our base location during our trip to Nashville. As others have noted, it is in an office complex, but is convenient to many restaurants in the area as well as to Downtown Nashville. This Residence Inn has a more non-traditional layout, as the rooms are situated in multiple buildings, similar to an apartment complex. The rooms themselves were nice. The only downside was that the doors in the two-bedroom are simply french doors with curtains,which do not offer much privacy. We have stayed in other Residence Inns and have never experienced this before. The staff was very helpful and the breakfast was on-par with other Residence Inns. The beds were also comfortable. All in all a nice stay.

Room Tip: Be aware of the lack of privacy with a two-bedroom.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Alana B, Manager at Residence Inn Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Hello Chicagomember,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are set up differently that the traditional hotel by offering outside entrances. We try to be a "home away from home" for our guests. We hope to see you again!

GriswaldsinTennessee
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This is a nice hotel in a great area, very quiet and picturesque. Close to several restaurants and shopping. I've stayed at multiple hotels in the Nashville area and this is my new favorite hotel. Spring of the year it's covered in flowering trees. A very nice touch.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Alana B, Manager at Residence Inn Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
Hello Robert H,

We are very pleased that you enjoyed the Hotel! Thank you for submitting the review. We hope you come visit us again. The spring weather is getting even nicer and the outdoor pool will be open soon!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

My mother, myself, and my little dog stayed at this hotel for almost four weeks due to a sewer problem in my home. They were wonderfully accommodating, allowing us to continue to extend our stay over and over again as the insurance companies battled about my house. While I agree with the other reviews about the loudness of upstairs guests walking around, that can happen anywhere. What I was most impressed with was the housekeeping staff, Patricia especially. Everyone was very nice to my dog when they came in and since I am battling cancer they were very respectful in allowing me to call when I felt able to being up for a bit and that's when they would come and clean and change sheets. I am thankful to this residence inn and would recommend them to anyone.

• Stayed March 2014
Alana B, Manager at Residence Inn Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Dear Mbroberts77,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review. We are delighted that your stay with us was enjoyable, especially during this stressfull time for you. We aim to provide the accomodations just as you expect at your own home. We are also happy to hear that Patricia impressed you. We will pass on the compliment. We hope to see you again if your travel needs bring you back to the area.

Raleigh
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We were pleased with our 2 bedroom unit for a couple nights. Must better priced than downtown hotels and only 20 or so minutes to downtown. We didn't take advantage of the breakfast, but it's included. Hotel is a little older, but was clean, felt very safe, and comfortable. We would stay here again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Alana B, Manager at Residence Inn Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, 12 April 2014
Hello TarHeelsareBest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you the next time you are in town!

Thanks!
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I had to stay here on a business trip for one night.

This hotel was very clean and very comfortable.

I had a great night sleep and anything I needed help with the front desk was very helpful and accommodating.

The morning breakfast was standard and I really enjoyed the waffle maker!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Alana B, Manager at Residence Inn Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Hello Alisha P,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review of our Hotel. Everything we do is aimed at achieving your full satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again!

Thank you!!
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Our stay at this particular Residence Inn was not up to the standards we've come to expect and enjoy. Nobody was at the a check-in desk when we arrived and I had to make noise to get someone's attention in the office. The person who greeted us at the front desk was nice but unprofessional. He was clearly in a rush to get back to whatever it was he was doing. I was shocked when he announced our room number in the presence of other people in the vicinity. Security is high on my list, and I just couldn't believe that he didn't know that saying a guests' room number out loud is a big no-no. Our room was on the first floor (which I also don't like) but nothing else was available. Our room was handicap-accessible, which is great if that's what you need, but not so great if you don't. The bathroom did not have a separate vanity area outside of the rest of the bathroom like all the other Residence Inns we've ever stayed in. Also, the building is poorly constructed. We can hear every footstep and activity of the guest overhead. The plumbing in the walls vibrates when in use, causing all manner of noise. The very noisy fan comes on in the bathroom with the light, so if you want to see you have to put up with that sound, too. Before going to bed last night we used the free wi-fi to find another hotel for the rest of our stay. We've NEVER changed hotels after one night before this. Ridiculous!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank utfamkpt
DMattson, General Manager at Residence Inn Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Hello Utfamkpt,

Thank you for recently staying at the Brentwood Residence Inn and for reviewing our Hotel. I want to apologize for the troubles you experienced when you arrived at the Hotel. This is certainly not how we want to treat our guests and this is not a true reflection of our Hotel or our guest service. I hope to discuss your stay with us further so that I can be sure to follow up with our staff and ensure this does not occur in the future.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience at (615) 493-5301.
David Mattson