In a word, " Terrible ". ! We stayed one night in Oct 2013. Never again !
1. The manager is rude and unprofessional. She was dressed in street attire and spoke with slang while eating as I was checking in.
2 . There is no elevator - our room was on the 3rd. floor. I asked for assistance with our luggage as my husband is 68 years old with a hip replacement and severe arthritis, The manager said she had no one that could help us. Moreover, our room was not ready. The bed was not made up. There was a full ashtray and empty soda can on the bed stand. (We requested a non-smoking room). The lamp did not work and the recliner chair had an unsightly stain and the bathroom had no towels.The manager would not move us to another room when we requested it, but said she would have the housekeeper clean it in the morning. The room was never cleaned as promised.
We checked-out and found much better service and accommodations at the Baymont Suites near by. Wherever you choose to stay, don't stay at the ESA Brentwood !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Extended Stay so you can book your Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood - South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Nashville-Brentwood Hotel Brentwood
- Extended Stay Brentwood
- Brentwood Extended Stay