Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood - South
Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Tampa, Florida
“Never Again !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

In a word, " Terrible ". ! We stayed one night in Oct 2013. Never again !

1. The manager is rude and unprofessional. She was dressed in street attire and spoke with slang while eating as I was checking in.

2 . There is no elevator - our room was on the 3rd. floor. I asked for assistance with our luggage as my husband is 68 years old with a hip replacement and severe arthritis, The manager said she had no one that could help us. Moreover, our room was not ready. The bed was not made up. There was a full ashtray and empty soda can on the bed stand. (We requested a non-smoking room). The lamp did not work and the recliner chair had an unsightly stain and the bathroom had no towels.The manager would not move us to another room when we requested it, but said she would have the housekeeper clean it in the morning. The room was never cleaned as promised.

We checked-out and found much better service and accommodations at the Baymont Suites near by. Wherever you choose to stay, don't stay at the ESA Brentwood !

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

I had to get three different rooms for my week stay because of all the issues. The first was dirty and the lights wouldn't cut off so I had to sleep with the lights on the first night. The second was slightly less dirty and had updated furniture but the toilet broke and they didn't fix it over a 12 hour or more period so I got another room. The last room has been the cleanest and the lights and toilet work. I don't like the material of the bed sheets they make me feel itchy (I really hope it's the material). Also, the free wifi was none existent. Every microwave in each room was different levels of dirty.They have an ok selection of tv stations. I was upset they didn't have AMC so if you are a Walking Dead fan I wouldn't stay here. I actually won't be staying here ever again and I'm leaving early if I can.

Room Tip: Choose a different motel.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood - South, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I was disheartened to read about your experience at check in. Please accept our apologies. In response to your feedback, I am making sure that our housekeepers are more attentive to the "little things" that have such a huge impact on guests.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at ratkinson2@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Birmingham, Alabama
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

This hotel is not suitable for habitation. Dirt was everywhere: on the floor, walls and even grime and grunge on the airconditioning unit. Sheets weren't clean and there was an eggcrate under a think fitted sheet covering it.
We checked in late, almost midnight, and left immediately after getting into the room.
Don't even bother considering this place.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Collierville, Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

We arrived late in the night and the room was smelling with smoke though it was a non-smoking room. The carpet was very dirty and we couldn't keep our feet down. The bathroom was not cleaned well . There was no toilet paper. No remote control for the TV. The chairs were covered with dust , i don't know for how long it was not cleaned.Finally i couldn't sleep well.
Wouldnot recommend it for families. We got this hotel through a deal where it was rated 3 stars and fell for it. We had booked it for three days but we cancelled the reservation and moved to another hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gowri1186
Brentwood, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

Expecting a place to stay in Brentwood, TN that is worth of every penny that you will spend and has a great staff especially, Marquisha, well dont look anywhere else, Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood - South is the place to stay.

Room Tip: choos the lower level
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Abraham H
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood - South, responded to this review, 29 August 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that you had a great stay with us. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

I stayed at this hotel only for one night. It was a little confusing for me to get there (my direction giver was confused by the map and I missed the parking lot once). Friendly staff. Nice room. Loved the bed. It was a nice choice for my niece and I because we couldn't find any hotels in Nashville that didn't seem sketch but we were still close enough that a trip to the Parthenon in Nashville wasn't really out of our way.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood - South, responded to this review, 9 August 2013
Hannah - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us. I am sorry that it was a little confusing finding our location; however, I am glad that once you did, you truly enjoyed our friendly staff and our clean guest rooms.

Tennessee Ridge, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

My stay at this location was good, I had no major complaints. There was maybe one small incident where someone was singing loudly at 2:00am, possibly rehearsing. I mentioned to the manager and she addressed the situation, no more 2:00am singing. Not only was the managerial staff very kind and helpful, the housekeeping/or housekeeper that served us was extremely excellent, very detailed making sure we were very comfortable. I understand that others had this same individual and was very pleased.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business