“Great Hotel”

Candlewood Suites Nashville Brentwood
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Clean rooms, great prices! Weird policy: no continental breakfast, but you can buy items in the "store" & make your own meal? Really weird.
Rooms feature full kitchen complete with fridge, stove, and dishwasher!
On the downside, the water saver shower heads offer little water pressure...right out of Seinfeld.
Within walking distance is Starbucks, Publix. A great restaurant and only steps away is Sal's Pizza.
This is a great place and area. Would recommend highly!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Fortunately I booked my rooms 6 months if not more in advance. Got a great Rate. First off all of my party are Platinum Priority Club Members. Not one of us was recognized as Platinum Members upon checking in. This hotel was booked fully in this instance but many prior stays getting a room upgrade was like pulling teeth. I didn't even ask. I will go on to say this hotel has excellent BBQ Facilities. Sometimes when checking in it just doesn't seem they are glad to see you. We stayed with two other couples new to this property and sorry to say they were not impressed except for the great rate. Another question or concern that I presented to the staff checking in was if I had 4 rooms how come not one of them was adjacent or adjoining to each other. They gave me some lame excuse about certain rooms weren't checking out. You would think with computers they would be able to block out a section months ahead and have a better idea how to place guests. I know from other dealing in my life there are computer programs which alerts you to try and honor request of this kind. I even called a day or two prior to my arrival to have a newspaper waiting for me and that request was even ignored. Fortunately this hotel has recycling containers in the hallways by the elevators and I found a newspaper from the morning. This would of been a nice touch to restore my faith in Customer Service. at the Bentwood Candlewood Suite.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Nashville Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Dear MRSEVTEACHER,

Thank you for your stay and leaving us a review. We take all feedback from our guests seriously. It helps us gauge what we are doing right and what we need to improve on. We regret you received service that was less than satisfactory during your stay. We don't want any guest inconvenienced and rest assured that your comments will be used for the purpose of bringing improvements needed.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Unable to repair the malfunctioning air conditioner in the suite assigned us, they immediately transferred us to a new room. We were very impressed with the customer service given us by Brittany and Anna on the front desk. The General Manager, David Bixby, personally extended his apologies which demonstrates the concern Candlewood Suites has for the well being of their guests.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Hearing that Brentwood, TN was a good and safe place to stay, I booked a night on our way back home, as they took pets. What a nice place to spend the night or however long you need to stay! Was impressed w/the high end kitchenette and fixtures. Comfortable bed and the room was very clean. The outdoor area was well landscaped, the staff was very accommodating and we had an overall great experience. I will always look to see, if there's a Candlewood Suites available in our future travels!!

Room Tip: Always check w/Trip Advisor before making reservations. Things aren't always what they seem to b...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank spingleton
Reviewed 27 September 2013

will be my hotel of choice for my future stays in nashville. they were friendly and it was nice and quiet.
didnt care much for common area but the price makes it worth it. brentwood is a classy area and try Vittles around the cornere for good home cooked food.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We enjoyed our couple of nights here while we were in town to see Nashville. Maybe a 15 min. drive with no traffic to Broadway Street downtown. Nice to get away from the hustle and bustle if that is your thing. Over all a clean well run hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Location is great and feels rather safe. Reception staff was very nice and helpful. We stayed here two nights and the first room was very musty smelling (although it looked fine). We asked for a different room and were given one the next day and it felt so much better.

Room was more modern that what I had experienced at Candlewood to not too long ago, and clean with a little useful (more modern) kitchenette. I wish the AC unit was not as noisy. Otherwise the value you get is pretty darn good compared with some Nashville hotels (like a Holiday Inn Express that was something like three times more).

Room Tip: Don't be shy to ask for a different room if what you get does not feel right!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends