My 12 year old daughter and I were in town for a swim meet. The hotel is in a nice area so we felt safe. The accommodations were adequate. I was told not to expect housekeeping during our 3 night stay.
About 2 weeks after our trip to Nashville, I began searching for a shirt that I wore that weekend. Long story short, my daughter and I are missing a total of 4 shirts, 2 pair of shorts, a swimsuit and a bath robe. The one thing these items have in common? We wore them the weekend we were in Nashville and they did not return home with us.
I always put our dirty clothes in a bag separate from our suitcases each night so I can minimize the likelihood of stray clothing behind doors or under furniture. Prior to checkout, I searched our room thoroughly to ensure we had left no personal belongings behind. Of course, I have no proof that someone took them, but clothes don't just walk out of a locked hotel room. I AM, HOWEVER, STRONGLY SUSPICIOUS OF THE STAFF AT THIS HOTEL WHO HAD ACCESS TO MY LOCKED HOTEL ROOM!!!
The great room rate that I received doesn't seem all that "great" now that I factor in the costs associated with replacing our personal property. I will not be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Nashville...Music City USA! Come and see how we work and play here in the rolling foothills of Tennessee. Aside from our rich history of country music and the Grand Ole Opry, we are home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators, and Vanderbilt University. Each spacious suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your oversized executive desk with free high-speed Internet access and two separate phone lines - check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you take in a movie courtesy of our DVD Collection at the Front Desk. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit our Candlewood Cupboard. You can purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. Our setting is the perfect choice for business or leisure travelers. We are a pet friendly hotel, pets are allowed with a non refundable fee based on length of stay. Earn Priority Club points for each qualifying stay. Located only minutes from downtown Nashville we are nestled in the affluent community of Brentwood and the business center of Maryland Farms. Located near I-65, Candlewood Suites offers you easy access to Nashville International Airport, Cool Springs and Historic Franklin, TN. The finest shopping, dining and entertainment venues are also within minutes at the Cool Springs Galleria and the Mall at Green Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Candlewood Suites Nashville Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Nashville Brentwood Hotel Brentwood
- Candlewood Suites Brentwood
- Candlewood Brentwood
- Brentwood Candlewood Suites