“Nice enough in a high-end neighborhood”

Brentwood Suites Hotel
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed 29 August 2011

Nothing exceptional - but no complaints either. Beds were comfortable - "suite" is kind of pushing it (saggy couch and coffee table.) But the price was right for what we needed - only real complaint was #$##!$ electronic keys kept deactivating and very slow elevator. Otherwise - no problems.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank texastraveller_10

Reviewed 21 August 2011

We needed a hotel for a few days when work was being done on our house and the places closest to us were full. We chose this hotel for price (71 + tax), location, and wifi.

The room had a junior suite layout with king bed, large TV, a sort of separate area with couch, coffee table and small breakfast table -- opposite the bathroom was an area with sink, microwave, coffee station and refrigerator.

The room was quiet, clean, comfortable and in very good condition. We were able to get work done on line and it felt spacious for two.

The 'free' breakfast is the usual motel horror -- but a complete one with bacon, sausage, eggs, small premade omelettes as well as freezer section type pastries, toast, waffles, cereal etc and the always lovely orange sugary juice substitute. What one would expect.

It was an excellent and comfortable choice and we would have no problem staying here again if we needed a local hotel or suggesting it for guests if we had a full house. Staff was pleasant and efficient. There are warm cookies in the lobby each evening.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2011

We stayed here 1 night with our 4 children when passing through Nashville. This is a somewhat older hotel that has been nicely remodeled. It was quiet and comfy and had reasonable rates. Kids enjoyed the complimentary cookies at check-in and there were plenty of kid friendly tv channels. Free breakfast was good. Would stay here again.

1  Thank Mom4boys6
Reviewed 28 July 2011

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and we loved it. My husband and I and 4 children(2 teens, 2 small children) stayed in a room with 2 double beds and a sofa bed which was more than enough room for us. I have to say that as soon as I walked in the room it smelled CLEAN!! Which is VERY important for me because my children have asthma. The beds were comfortable and clean, the bathrooms were clean, everything was clean.. and I do check everything. The sofa bed cushions didnt seem to be very modern, but looked just fine to me. Room was quiet. Breakfast was fine, eggs, cheese omelette, bacon, sausage, waffles,fruit,biscuits,gravy,coffee, juice, but most importantly, breakfast room looked clean! The staff was wonderful, they were VERY helpful when I needed directions or advice on where to go shopping or out to dinner for my son's 4th birthday. They were also helpful when I needed anything in the room for my family. The area is also beautiful. It is about 15-20 minutes from downtown Nashville, but also located very close to other things, like shopping mall, restaurants, expressways, etc. and the scenery is absolutely gorgeous, with hills, trees, just looked so serene. I paid approx $180 for a 2 night stay, and it was worth it. If I ever return to Nashville, I would definitely go back to the Brentwood Suites Hotel.

1  Thank familyfun9494
Reviewed 26 July 2011

Our family of 4 stayed here in July for 2 nights. The Pros: Very accomadating staff and clean room. 2.) Close to I-65 and a short drive to most attractions and downtown. The Cons: 1.) Breakfast was terrible. Skip this all together. 2.) The mattresses were extremely uncomfortable including the completely worn out pull-out bed. 3.) The humidity of the room was unbearable at times. 4.) The furniture including the tv are very outdated. All in all we will not be returning. I feel the room was overpriced for the mesirable stay we had. I think it was around $125 per night including taxes. This place could use some serious updating. Brentwood is a nice area and I'm sure for the price there are some much better hotel choices.

7  Thank Luckybum
Reviewed 14 July 2011

Nice clean place. Friendly staff OK breakfast. And nice big room. About 20 min from downtown nashville

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank BethlehemPaUSA
Reviewed 1 July 2011

I stayed here for 1 night. It turned out to be a surprisingly nice place. The first thing that struck me was the newness of everything. Looks to be a new facility. New clean carpet [which is so unusual to find], granite countertop, good clean bed. Room also had microwave and refrigerator. There is no kitchen [and I wasn't expecting one anyway]. For breakfast, apart from the typical, they also have a pancake machine and some hot items. It is in a great location. It is set back in a quiet neighborhood but within walking distance to a busy intersection and shopping area. All in all, a great place.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business