“Great Service”

Best Western Brentwood
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Thank you for fixing the bottom sheet on our bed. It was coming up the first night, but you fixed it and it didn't come up again.

I also thank you for fixing the pancake maker when it went bad. You did it twice on two days. And the first time you had to get help to do it.

For getting plates and silverware when we needed it.

All in all, it was exemplary service.

Jory and Margaret Johnson

Room Tip: Thought the rooms were good, but the breakfast . . . except for the pancake maker . . . was average...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jory J
tammydevo, Manager at Best Western Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a complimentary review of our guest service. At Best Western Brentwood, we believe a caring attitude and attentive service are one of our best assests, and we're so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I've made a note about your concern with breakfast and will use to feedback to continue to improve our guest experience. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Stayed in a first floor room. It was clean and I liked the remote that was chosen-- so it was easy to keep sanitary. Unfortunately, the room was quite noisy. I could hear the next room talking on their phone, I mean the entire conversation. There was a weird gurgling noise coming from the small refrigerator in the room, which made me think there was an insect or a frog hanging out under it. The child in the room above me was allowed to run back and forth endlessly, then after putting on shoes, stomped up and down in the room. There was an army of small ants swarming the bathroom sink.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

We appreciate your feedback about your recent stay at Best Western Brentwood. I'm sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations. We strive to provide excellent service and accommodations and have made a note of each of your concerns. We are constantly working to improve our guest experience. If you would like to speak with me personally about your stay, please call the hotel at 615-373-8585 and ask for me directly. Thanks.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

Before going to Nashville, I reviewed some hotels here on trip advisor and this hotel got really good reviews. Well, upon arriving, we had a clogged sink (that still remains clogged 3 days later), air in the living room but not in the bedroom, and enough hot water for 1 shower. 2 of the three got fixed the next day. A couple of other things irritated us - you had to go outside and walk all the way to the lobby for vending and you could open only the living room windows (a rarity in hotels now a days) but not the bedroom (no air circulation). The bedroom drapes wouldn't close so all the lights shone in at night. Not a bad place to stay tho - very clean amd roomy.

Room Tip: ask for rooms away from the main interstate
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank folkie43
tammydevo, Manager at Best Western Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

We appreciate the time you took to provide feedback about your stay. I am sorry that the room did not meet your expectations. We strive to provide a great value in accomodations and service, and we will take each of the issues you've listed into consideration as we are constantly seeking to improve our guest experience. If you would like to speak to me personally about your stay, please call the hotel at 615-373-8585 and ask to speak to me directly.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

We stayed here for one night in a room with a king bed. Hotel has a nice appearance with a quaint brick exterior and cute brass lamps. The breakfast had a good variety and the breakfast room appeared clean. Our room was also clean.
My only complaint is in regards to the bed - it was as hard as the brick outside! It was very uncomfortable to sleep in and unfortunately it tainted the whole experience for me.

• Stayed: May 2013

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We will take into consideration the concerns with the bed that you detailed in this review. We stive to create the best possible guest experience. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the rest of the property, and I'm sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

My spouse and I stopped here late night/early morning after driving too long. The night clerk was rude and indifferent. The directions to the room were confusing and there are no elevators and very narrow steps leading to the rooms. The interior hallways were dirty and not very well lit. If it was not so late we would have gone elsewhere. The topper was when we checked into our room on the 1st floor, we found the window unsecured and I had to struggle to get it to lock. It would be wise to use caution when staying at this facility.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IthacaMan

We at Best Western Brentwood are so sorry that this was your experience with our hotel. Our goal is to always provide a clean, spacious room and attentive guest service. We've made note of each of your concerns and will use this information to continue to achieve our highest standards of guest service and quality. If you would like to speak to me personally about your stay, you can call the hotel at 615-373-8585 and ask for me directly.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

The hotel was located next to a shopping center and numerous restaurants. Location was excellent--easy on and off interstate and convenient to any Nashville location. The rooms were comfortable, bathroom very roomy, and everything was in excellent condition. The management was extremely nice, even coming to the room to assist with internet connection for my laptop. Also, the first night I arrived late and parking was full (big event in Nashville the next day and many people were at the hotel). The manager allowed me to park in the drive next to the entrance and was very nice helping me find a spot. The rooms were also well sound-proofed. When the door was closed, no noise from hallways or adjoining rooms or even the interstate close by could be heard. The breakfast had fresh bagels, good quality fruit, great coffee and great homemade waffles. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this Best Western was.

Room Tip: I stayed on second floor of main building and it was great. No problems of any kind. Easy access f...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
tammydevo, General Manager at Best Western Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a complimentary review of the property! We strive to offer a great value in service and accomodations. I'm so glad that you enjoyed our hospitality and that the room exceeded your expectations. We hope you'll choose to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

This Best Western was a great alternative to staying in one of the much more expensive downtown Nashville hotels. My husband and I drove to Tennessee so the short commute into the city (about 15 minutes) didn't bother us. The staff was courteous and attentive. While the decor in the rooms is outdated, everything was very clean (which is always one of the most important factors to me when selecting a hotel). It was by no means a fancy hotel, but our trip was about exploring Nashville not exploiting all the hotel ammenities. The continental breakfast offered the typical items and was sufficient. As other reviewers pointed out, there are no elevators. We didn't mind the extra exercise, but if you have an issue with stairs, I recommend requesting a first floor room. There is also a very tiny "gym" that was occupied when we went to use it, but there were some great neighborhoods nearby we were able to job through instead. The only complaint I have about the room is that the pillows are awful. They definitely caused stiff necks. I would recommend this hotel if it is in the price range you're looking for. We will stay there again but will be sure to rbing our own pillows next time.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
tammydevo, Manager at Best Western Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write about your stay at our hotel. We strive to offer a great value in service, amenities, and accomodations. Your feedback will be taken into consideration as we are constantly working to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider us in the future for our convenient location and spacious rooms as a great alternative to staying downtown. We look forward to seeing you soon!