The hotel was great, Hotel restaurant and bar were very good. Great food and service. Very attentive and accommodating. The hotel as a whole is very well appointed, lobby, dining room and guest rooms. I will definitely stay there again. the bartender, Karen, was very memorable and made the best old fashioned I think I've ever had. I highly recommend this hotel when traveling to Nashville!! As an SPG member it would be nice to get an upgrade next time. I hope. Oh and the pool and whirlpool are fabulous after a long days work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, just 9 miles south of downtown, is by the Grand Ole Opry, LP Field, and corporate offices. Our hotel has 3,500sq ft of meeting/event space and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Nashville Hotel Brentwood
- 4 Points By Sheraton Nashville
- Arte Hotel Brentwood