My husband and I spent a weekend in Nashville and enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Very clean, very elegant. The room was large, and the bed and linens were comfortable. I-65 offers a quick in and out of Nashville, so the location of the hotel was perfect.
The only issue we had was that there was no remote in our room, and none was replaced even after this was brought to the attention of the front desk, who said one would be sent up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, just 9 miles south of downtown, is by the Grand Ole Opry, LP Field, and corporate offices. Our hotel has 3,500sq ft of meeting/event space and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Nashville Hotel Brentwood
- 4 Points By Sheraton Nashville
- Arte Hotel Brentwood