“What a lovely place to stay!”

Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Powell, Tennessee, United States
“What a lovely place to stay!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My husband and I spent a weekend in Nashville and enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Very clean, very elegant. The room was large, and the bed and linens were comfortable. I-65 offers a quick in and out of Nashville, so the location of the hotel was perfect.

The only issue we had was that there was no remote in our room, and none was replaced even after this was brought to the attention of the front desk, who said one would be sent up.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dnorman0301, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
I am glad you and your husband enjoyed weekend with us. I regret that we neglected the remote. Our standard is to respond to any guest request within 15 minutes, and it is clear we missed the mark. Please accept my apology. Please come see us again soon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This hotel is in a great location /proximity to Nashville and the popular Brentwood, just south of it. The lobby has nice decor and there is a restaurant in the hotel (which I didn't get to try). The hotel itself is dated....nothing special.....regular hotel rooms. I was delighted that they allowed me to bring my pets....so that was a big plus and the reason I chose it. They had Showtime available to watch on TV. Overall....it's a nice basic hotel in a good location....no complaints.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
I see that you are a Top Contributor to TripAdvisor and certainly welcome your insight on our hotel. We have been in operation just over three years and continue to receive positive feedback on our hotel, I am sorry you found the hotel a bit "dated". We consistently update our product to stay current and hopefully upcoming changes will address any issues you deemed a bit dated. We hope to see you back with us again soon.
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I travel almost 95% of the year and the folks at this hotel make me feel right at home. Madison, Karen and Melissa are super stars who always make sure my room is just as I want it and my dinner is prepared perfectly.
I would strongly recommend when travelling through this area whether for business or pleasure to stay here.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank JgTexas
You hit the proverbial nail on the head ..."Madison, Karen and Melissa are super stars!" A hotel is just a building but it is the genuine care of the staff that makes the difference and our hotel has many individuals who take great effort to ensure a positive guest experience. I will be sure to share your kudos with each of them. Thanks again and come back and see us soon.
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Beautiful property with friendly service. There was some confusion at check in for my colleague and I that was caused when one agent said we had two rooms as booked, and the other insisted there was just one room. Managed to get it worked out relatively quickly, and everyone was very friendly throughout. Lobby is very modern and updated and the rooms were immaculate and comfortable. The AC in 215 was extremely loud and woke me up every 30 minutes or so throughout the night each time the fan cut on. Second night I just left the fan on all night and got used to the noise. Didn't mention it at the front desk as I spent minimal time in the actual room, but I don't doubt they would have serviced the issue quickly or moved my room. One suggestion I would give is to have open outlets near the bed. This has become almost necessary for cell phone charges and I had to unplug the alarm clock to use an outlet. Location is good, just outside the city but an easy drive in for entertainment and business. Overall a great stay and I will certainly be looking to stay here each time I return to Nashville for business.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Tiffany M
Glad you enjoyed your time with us despite the annoying AC unit in the room. We just recently order 10 new units and as such I am confident we will resolve this issue. I apologize that it interrupted your sleep. Do come see us again and stop by and say hello. One of the great joys of being a hotel manager is the ability to meet and greet new guests each day. Thank you again!
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

First of all I would like to give a special thanks to Armani the front desk manager for being so professional during our stay. His pleasant attitude was refreshing, he assisted myself & another co- worker during our business trip and even went as far to contact us following check in to ensure our stay would be pleasant . Sheraton has a loyal customer forever, I was so impressed with the cleanliness , location, and lobby bar that I'm planning to bring my family back in a couple of weeks.

This hotel is definitely worth the money spend you want be disappointed.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Nicolelov
Thanks for the kind words! Armani leads our guest services team, and one trait of a great leader is setting the example and being present. As usual, Armani was up for the challenge! I will be sure to share your gracious words with him.
Snowmass Village, Colorado
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We have stayed twice at the Sheraton Brentwood and will return. The location is great for the Nashville area. The rooms are large and well appointed. The restaurant is good and has very good service. We will keep coming back.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
I appreciate you sharing such positive comments with others on your stay with us. Our hotel is only good as the guest tells others, and we appreciate the kind words. Look forward to seeing back with us again soon.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

I stay at this hotel a few times a year. My son is a student at Vanderbilt University. There are many hotels within walking distance of campus, but I prefer this one because it's clean, has great service, and is easy on /off the highway. The restaurant is good and I always have great wait staff/bartenders. This hotel is a great value!! I will continue to stay at this hotel when in the Nashville area!

• Stayed April 2014
Dnorman0301, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Thanks for the kind words. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our team, and we look forward to having you back with us again soon.