I have had the pleasure of staying at this hotel on several occasions. My work brings me to Nashville, TN many times a year and I like to go where I know. The rooms and amenities have all been pretty good at this spot. The staff can be a bit aloof at times but for the most part are helpful. I would have to criticize the cost of a steak at the bar/restaurant $34.99 is NY or LA type pricing - not Nashville, TN.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, just 9 miles south of downtown, is by the Grand Ole Opry, LP Field, and corporate offices. Our hotel has 3,500sq ft of meeting/event space and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Nashville Hotel Brentwood
- 4 Points By Sheraton Nashville
- Arte Hotel Brentwood