We went to the CMA Fest and didn't want to spend a fortune on a room in downtown Nashville so this was a great alternative. It was about 8 miles from Nashville so it was really convenient. We had a suite and it was a good size with 2 bathrooms. Our rate included the breakfast but they continued to charge us even after we thought we had it resolved. In the end, they credited the charges but it was still a little frustrating. The breakfast was great. They have an omelet station so freshly cooked eggs was a nice treat. The staff varied greatly- from very friendly to extremely rude. But if all you care about is the quality of the room then you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, just 9 miles south of downtown, is by the Grand Ole Opry, LP Field, and corporate offices. Our hotel has 3,500sq ft of meeting/event space and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Nashville Hotel Brentwood
- 4 Points By Sheraton Nashville
- Arte Hotel Brentwood