The Four Points Sharaton is a really nice looking hotel. Great lobby area and nicely kept rooms. Their front desk person Conrad? Conroy? was first class! He was friendly, personable and he is a credit to the organization! In fact all of the staff that I came in contact with were very nice and professional. I was not told that breakfast was included in my stay, so on my first morning I ordered room service. I was told about the breakfast then, but it was too late to take advantage of it. The main thing that brings down this hotel is the air conditioning. Not only is it noisy, it doesnt cool! It took more than 7 hours to cool down a room at night....try sleeping in 'warm' air with humidity! Then in the middle of the night it was FREEZING! The other person on the trip with me (in another room) also had the same experience with the AC. When I returned home, another colleague (who had stayed here the week before) independantly asked me if the AC worked in my room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, just 9 miles south of downtown, is by the Grand Ole Opry, LP Field, and corporate offices. Our hotel has 3,500sq ft of meeting/event space and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Nashville Hotel Brentwood
- 4 Points By Sheraton Nashville
- Arte Hotel Brentwood