AC rattled all night finally I had to put a chair and foot rest on it to finally get some sleep. Still had rattle but was at least a little tolerable. But then, the bed was so uncomfortable it was a long night off tossing and turning. You can feel the springs in your back.
For a Starwood hotel this was the worst I ever stayed in. Go down the road and find another place!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, just 9 miles south of downtown, is by the Grand Ole Opry, LP Field, and corporate offices. Our hotel has 3,500sq ft of meeting/event space and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Nashville Hotel Brentwood
- 4 Points By Sheraton Nashville
- Arte Hotel Brentwood