“Hard to find”

Holiday Inn Express Brentwood South/Franklin
Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Looks clean and new. Standard Holiday Inn room. Outdoor pool. The access road you need to reach the hotel on is difficult to find. Brentwood has strict laws prohibiting signs which doesn't help the problem.

Room Tip: I requested a room away from the freeway and pool. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Nick P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Brentwood South/Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Thank you for the 4 star review!
I apologize that you had a difficult time finding us. You are correct that the City of Brentwood has very strict regulations on the signage.
I am thrilled that you were able to find us and that found found the hotel to look clean and new.
I hope that you now know where we are located that we will have the pleasure of seeing you again!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We enjoyed staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Brentwood South. The Hotel is service was outstanding, as well as the breakfast. We needed a place to stay on short notice and Nicole and Doyle at the front desk were there to help us. They ensured our stay was relaxing and enjoyable and went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. We will be back to stay on our next trip to Nashville.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Nick P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Brentwood South/Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express Brentwood South! We love hearing feedback from our guests. I have printed your review and posted it so all of the staff can see and congratulate Nicole and Doyle for doing such a great job. Thank you for you kind words and recognizing the staff who helped make your stay.
We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again!

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

The Holiday Inn Express looked new and was very clean. It is a little hard to find. There is one sign that says behind Home Depot but if you miss that you might not know where to drive. It is actually behind the Ashley Furniture store.

The breakfast was good and the warm cinnamon rolls were wonderful. The pool is outside.

Close to Franklin. Nice mall very close.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Nick P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Brentwood South/Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for for your 4 star review!
We love hearing back from our guests. I am thrilled that you found your room to be clean and that you enjoyed the great free breakfast we have. The cinnamon rolls are my favorite as well!
We hope that now that you know how to find us we will get to see you again!
Thanks for staying with us!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Very impressive. It's been awhile since we've stayed at a Holiday Inn Express and if this is an indication of what the others look like, it's a major improvement. Staff was very welcome and that was even before they knew I was a Priority Club member. The room was clean and had a modern look. Very comfortable. Breakfast was good and they even had my chipped beef and bisquits! Made for a great start to our day of driving.

I gave a plus to the night staff. Yes, our room had a refrigerator that worked very well. However, when we travel without our RV, I have to carry my medicine in a small cooler and use frozen blocks to keep it at the right temperature. The refigerator did not have a freezer element however the staff came to my rescue and allowed me to put my ice blocks in the freezer overnight. When I picked it up in the morning I knw they had made room for me as the freezer was very full with hotel items. I am grateful for their assistance!!!

Room Tip: We were in the middle on second floor and found it very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rvtraveller_10
Nick P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Brentwood South/Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

RvTravler_10,
Thank you! We love hearing feedback from our guests and appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay.
It is our goal to ensure that everyone is welcomed as they arrive at the hotel. We appreciate your being an IHG rewards member bust most of all we appreciate you choosing to stay with us.
I am thrilled that you found our location to be impressive and hope that you will continue to choose Holiday Inn on your travels!
If you are back in our neck of the woods we would love to see you again.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Family of 4 stayed here for 1 night on the way back from a week's vacation. VERY, VERY Clean hotel, both inside and out. Looks brand new. Nice breakfast the next morning. Would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Nick P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Brentwood South/Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your way home! I am thrilled to hear that you found the hotel to be so clean! We pride ourselves in ensuring that provide the best service and cleanest rooms!
We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

One of the better Holiday Inn Expresses in the country. Front desk staff person Paris Westbrook was especially helpful. My room was very modern and clean. Same breakfast you get at each of these hotel chains. Close to Nashville. Hard to find behind Home Depot, I almost gave up looking for it.

Room Tip: Ask for third floor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you! We appreciate your kind words regarding our Holiday Inn Express. I am thrilled that Paris went above and beyond to be helpful while you were here. We feel very lucky to have her on our staff.
We can be a challenge to find the first time, we like to consider ourselves to be the hidden gem of Brentwood!
We hope that now that you know where to find us that your travels will bring you back!

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Hotel has a modern style & was well kept. Downtown Nashville was about 20 minutes away & lots of good restaurants within 5 minute drive. Breakfast was standard Holiday Inn fare. Staff was friendly with the exception of one guy who, when I asked what pizza places delivered to the hotel, told me, "I don't know, try google." Fair enough but still rubbed me the wrong way. Regardless, I would likely stay here again - price point & location are a good value.

• Stayed: March 2014
Nick P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Brentwood South/Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you for taking a few minutes to let us know about your stay. I am thrilled to learn that you found our hotel to be modern and well kept. We strive to ensure that our rooms and public areas not only meet our guest needs but exceed their expectations.
I apologize that you found our desk clerk to be not as friendly or knowledgeable as we expect them to be. We do pride ourselves in being friendly and I appreciate knowing that not everyone was that way during your stay. This allows me to better train my staff to exceed our guests expectations of us. We do hope that your travels bring you back to the Brentwood/Franklin/Coolsprings area so that we may see you again!