“Don't Miss Judge Beans!”
Review of Judge Bean's BBQ

Judge Bean's BBQ
Ranked #5 of 143 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: THE BEST BBQ EAST OF TEXAS When you come to Judge Bean's, we want you to feel at home. We want to you to get good, home-cooked food straight off the pit, side dishes that will make your mouth water and and an experience that is unique to our place. That's a tall order, but it's a promise we do our best to make good on every day we open the doors. At Judge Bean's, a lot of folks say we have our own vibe. And that is true. We're not your typical BBQ joint. We're better than that.
Reviewed 14 May 2014

was travelling to BNA and drove by this place one evening and the cars were piling in and the scene and food are great - if you want the full experience here is what you order - Cold Shiner Draft - Texas Sushi - (jalapeno wrapped with brisket) - ohh...more Shiner....then the two meat plate with your choice of goods...One more Shiner.

1  Thank Tom M

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Always a favorite. This hidden gem doesn't have a lot of space (parking can be challenging), but you'll quickly understand why their parking lot is full. Casual down home, just darned good BBQ. Get the plate with the 3 different meats so you can try them all but definitely don't miss out on the brisket. Your tastebuds will thank you.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I have been in Judge Beans several times in the last 3 years. It is well worth the short drive from downtown Nashville to eat. We stay at the hotel just up the hill so we don't have to drive from town every time. Last week we were there 4 days and was in there 6 times. The ribs are superb. The wings with the pepper sauce are the best wings I've had anywhere. The shrimp diablo I'm craving right now just writing about them. Not to mention the ladys behind the bar Jennifer, Kelly, and Erica top the whole experience off. They talk to you like they've known you for years. Some people might call it a little hole in the wall, and it is small, but the food is huge on flavor. I'm glad it's not here in Richmond, I'd weigh 300 lbs. Off course my wife would always know where to find me though.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Visited this restaurant for the second time while visiting in Nashville this weekend and found the food to be just as good as it was the first time. The decor is very hole in the wall dive which I loved. The staff was friendly and efficient and the pork and brisket I had was delicious. My favorite is the sweet potato waffle fries, wish I could find those somewhere closer to home!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

The portions were a little small, yet plenty. The ribs were to die for, wet with sauce. I also had the pulled pork, very tasty.