“Great Place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

This is my second stay at this particular Courtyard. Location is great, rooms are always clean, comfortable and somewhat stylist for what I had imagined for a Courtyard. Everyone is always pleasant and helpful. I enjoy the little Bistro in the lobby and the setup there with the TV and sofa areas. I come to Nashville on a pretty regular basis and plan to continue to stay at this Courtyard. Great price point as well. Impressed with everything form personnel to price.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kim B
Christopher M, Manager at Courtyard Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Thank you for your comments about our staff and hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback and I will definitely share this with my team. Please come back and stay with us the next time you travel to Nashville.

615-493-7282

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Birmingham, Alabama
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

This hotel was nice. They do need some updating as the carpet in the hallway looks "tired." The room was somewhat small but had a king size bed, couch, table, and dresser. The water pressure in the shower was great! There is no free breakfast but there is a bistro cafe in the lobby. One outside door entry scanner was broken so it was annoying to have to go to a different door, farther away from the elevator to get to our room.

Room Tip: The rooms have sliding glass doors and a small patio or balcony depending on the floor you are on.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Christopher M, Manager at Courtyard Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a tripadvisor Survey regarding your recent stay. Our customer feedback is very important to us and it is through comments such as yours that we are able to correct our shortcomings.

I truly apologize for your poor experience, as it is evident from your comments that our hotel was not up to our traditional Marriott standard. The lcok issue you experienced has been resolved. Please be assured that your concerns have been addressed with the appropriate associates to ensure this does not reoccur.

Again, I do appreciate this valuable input as we work to continually improve our service to our guests and I look forward to restoring your faith in the Brentwood Courtyard. Please call me the next time you travel to Nashville and I will ensure you have a pleasant experience.

Christopher J. Moody
Dothan, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

My son recently married at Belle Meade Plantation and we had our guests stay at the Marriott Nashville Brentwood Courtyard. As the grooms mother I placed the block of rooms and handled all the details for the couple. From start to finish working with the staff on and off the hotel location, everything was handled beautifully. The hotel staff were all very professional and the weekend of the event, the Operational Manager, Bjorn Koxvold and the Sales Manager, Beth Buchanan meet with my husband and I to make sure all the details were in place and taken care of. They handled shuttle service for our guests and any other details we ask of them. The rooms were great, hotel main areas updated and comfortable, front desk staff excellent. Mr. Koxvold followed up through out the weekend to make sure we had everything we needed. I could not have asked for anything better! It is a wonderful place to stay the weekend, for an event or groups! I will visit again!!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Christopher M, Manager at Courtyard Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Lisa,
Thank you for your comments about our staff. We truly appreciate your feedback. iw ill pass along your comments to Beth and Bjorn. We hope that you and your family had a great wedding and that you all will come back and visit us again the next time you travel to Brentwood. Thank you for making memories with us.
Christopher J. Moody
Courtyard by Marriott Brentwood
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

I stayed in the Courtyard in Brentwood for one night in January 2014 while in Nashville visiting a friend. I have stayed here before as well.

I am in Nashville quite a bit and usually like to stay in the Brentwood area because it is only about 10 minutes from downtown, but the hotels are much more reasonably priced. This is my favorite place to stay in Brentwood primarily because of #1 below.

What I liked:
1. They have really, really comfortable beds and pillows. I slept like a baby AND they offer a mix of fluffy pillows and flat pillows, which is great.
2. The shower pressure is rockin'. This may be just my thing, but I always notice this. I have to say this hotel may have the best water pressure of anywhere I have ever stayed. Or at least it does in room 135.
3. It's in a great location, close to the Interstate without being right on top of it. Plus there is a Mickey D's right next door for a convenient breakfast or late night snack.

What I didn't like:
1. That breakfast isn't free at the hotel itself.
2. I wouldn't have minded a hot tub to soak in, but oh well. Can't have it all.
3. The hotel is very blah and unattractive from the outside. I couldn't care less about this, but some people might.

My Tips:
1. Ask for a room NOT on the first floor. They still have those glass doors that open right out onto the parking lot on the first floor, and I always have this vague fear of someone busting in one in the middle of the night.

--Bronson

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Pennywise1976
Bjorn K, Manager at Courtyard Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Hello Mr. Bronson,

Thank you so much for your kind words and constructive feedback, as well as the time you took to complete this Trip Advisor review. We are always looking for ways to improve our hotel and feedback like this is key to moving our hotel in a positive direction. We look forward to continuing to be your number one choice in hotels when coming into Brentwood!

Bjorn Koxvold
Operations Manager
Courtyard by Marriott - Nashville Brentwood
Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

I checked in extremely late and the overnight staff was great. The lobby was nice and the dining area looked comfortable. The room was clean and perfect for my stay. Wifi connection was quick to access. I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Christopher M, Manager at Courtyard Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, 19 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review regarding your recent stay. Our customer feedback is very important to us and it is comments such as yours that are the reason we love the business we do. Please visit us again the next time you visit Brentwood.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

Have stayed here several times in the past month on business - great rooms and beds, consistently helpful service and love the Healthy Start breakfast sandwich & SBUX coffee. Special thanks to Bjorn (ops manager) who seems to be there 24/7 - and especially Scott (general manager) for going above and beyond! Their shuttle got tied up - so Scott personally drove me to the restaurant where I had an important business meeting and dinner. Seriously doubt that shuttling guests is in Scott's job description as GM - but am so grateful he personally fixed my problem (I bet he does that often!) Thank you! (from Kathy H. in minneapolis)

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Whittier, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

Manager and staff made us feel very much at home and welcomed The moment we walked in. I particularly enjoyed the small café in the lobby area, you can pick up snacks and drinks for your room or enjoy a meal overlooking the pool area. One of the staff members made fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, which I really enjoyed. Once in the room everything looked very clean and orderly. The beds were very comfortable to sleep in, and I appreciated them providing a coffee Machine and refrigerator. I recommend this Marriott very highly.

• Stayed December 2013