“Good Pizza, very little seasoning”
Review of Bella Napoli - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bella Napoli
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Lots of plain tomato sauces, with just a hint of fresh herbs. We prefer a little more than they offer, but they do use the best fresh ingredients in their products.

Reviewed 14 May 2012 via mobile

Non-chain average Italian restaurant. Happy hour pizza deal is great value. Not generally crowded, friendly staff. Love the meatballs. Easy evening meal with no hassle.

Reviewed 5 May 2012

The bomb in this restaurant is the pizza. Wood fired oven imported from Italy makes the crust about the best you can find. Personal preferance is the Biancca (white) pizza as the tomatoes used in the redd sauce are a bit sweet for my taste. Try the Parma, amazing flavor. Appetizer, got to, yes got to go with the stuffed eggplant. Thin slices rolled around cheese and sauced. Doesn't get much better!! (Here I am a fan of the red vs. the white sauce.) Not too much a fan of the pasta, but the chicken marsala is very good. Creme sauce vs the typical brown and the chicken is moist with a slight brown crust, moto bene!! Lastly, Tira Misu, fresh good portion sizes and if you ask for it, they may have some house lemoncello available!!

Reviewed 21 March 2012

The food is below par here (and no I was not looking for a traditional American pizza) and knew what to expect going into it. I was also blindsided when the waitress asked if I wanted basil on my pizza and some extra sauce for dipping. I said sure, why not. That was an additional $3 on the tab for literally 3 small pieces of basil in the center of the pizza and a cup of sauce the size of a Dixie bathroom cup. That came straight off the girl's tip as I'm sure she knew what she was doing. Not to mention they do not allow CCW permit holders to legally carry. Final verdict - shady server ethics and below-par food offerings. There are much better places to drop $50+ for 2 people in the area. Skip it!

Reviewed 19 January 2012

Dined on a slow Tuesday evening. Only a few tables were occupied and we chose to sit at the bar which we often do when dining these days. Food - calamari appetizer was fresh with a crisp light batter. It was seasoned with a little too much lemon juice for my taste but overall better than most. My wife had the rigitoni with house made italian sausage which she thought was excellent. I had the Sorrentino pizza (bianche style - no tomato sauce) which was also very good - flavorful and properly cooked. Service - Our server/bartender was polite but not too attentive. The only other patron at the bar was a single gentleman and she spent most of her time in conversation with him. We'll give it another try but I want to try Brixx's first.