“An unforgettable experience!”
Review of The Brentwood B&B

The Brentwood B&B
Ranked #1 of 2 Brentwood B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 August 2013

This was my first time staying in a Bed & Breakfast, and oh woah. I want to say that I will never stay in a hotel again if all bed and breakfasts are like the Brentwood. I discovered the Brentwood as a Groupon deal while searching for hotels in the Nashville area, since I was coming to Nashville for my best-friend's wedding and I'm so happy I stumbled upon the Brentwood.

We had a late night check-in of 8:00PM since me and my boyfriend went straight to the Brentwood following the wedding reception. The owner of the Brentwood was there to check us in and give us a tour of the beautiful bed and breakfast. The owner was very helpful and friendly, and made sure that we were all set before leaving. The house was very quiet which was definitely perfect for us.

The entire house was beautiful. We stayed in the room, "The Nashville" which featured a King size bed (the most comfy bed I've ever slept in by the way), and our room was cozy and beautiful. In the living room, there is a selection of DVD's and VHC tapes, along with mood lighting candles to take up to your room.

In the dining room, there are homemade cookies, a Keurig machine for coffees, and a massive selection of teas. I was so pleased with this because I was able to have my boyfriend get me some Chamomile tea before bed.

I was also looking forward to breakfast with the infamous chef for months after booking our room at the Brentwood, and I was not let down... The breakfast on Sunday was served at 9:00AM and was absolutely incredible. The breakfast was a three course meal, all which were incredible. I left breakfast and was full until dinner! It was very satisfying. It was also a couple's 1 year marriage anniversary at our table and the owner brought over a happy anniversary balloon and champagne with juice. How sweet!
We had to catch a taxi to the airport at 9:40AM so we had to end breakfast a little early :(.

Also, the area near the bed and breakfast is incredible! Beautiful houses and mansions of celebrities and it is just so beautiful just to drive through.

I would travel back to Nashville just to stay in the Brentwood Bed and Breakfast! I 100% recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SaraCatherine

Reviewed 13 July 2013

What made this B & B was Peigi. She was delightful, informative and a great cook. The owner of Brentwood however was not so friendly. We like staying at a B & B because the owners are always a joy and enjoy what they do. This was not the case here. The room was okay but needed a good cleaning. There was a build up of dirt and dust on the doors and baseboards. The chandelier was dirty with burned out lightbulbs. We couldn't use the porch off the bedroom as the furniture was dirty and floor full of leaves and dirt. The house much needed a pressure cleaning and paint. It is a beautiful home but needs so much attention. It has much potential with caring and attentive owners. Thank goodness they have Peigi. We would not recommend this B & B.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MarAtl
Reviewed 9 July 2013

My wife and I were recently traveling through Nashville on our way to Indiana and decided at the last minute to stay in town for the night. Since we weren't sure where to stay I used my phone to look up B&B's in the area and The Brentwood had a room available. We were very pleased with the accommodations and the service. Chef Peigi prepared a wonderful breakfast for us. We will definitely be returning in the future.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Todd B
Reviewed 10 April 2013

The Brentwood B&B was booked on a whim when last minute tickets were secured for the Schermerhorn to see the Pink Martini's. (This is a must see show!! It was spectacular!) We arrived at this little jewel of the 70's off the beaten path in an older section of Brentwood. We were allowed an early check-in so we could rest and prepare for our evening. The chef greeted us at the door and was beaming with excitement that weather had warmed so her vegetable-herb garden could be planted. Our room was upstairs was clean and spacious with our own deck overlooking the garden and hill behind. Lot's of battery operated candles were available to set a mood for romance. The bed was lovely and comfortable. They have a quiet time policy after 10pm so not a creature was heard stirring. Blissful! We slept peacefully and awoke to a 3 course breakfast prepared by our chef. The meal was presented and described as an artist would their painting. It was delectable and a perfect end to our fabulous overnight stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Stayed one night for our 15th wedding anniversary. Very romantic setting, immaculately clean room, and very attentive service. Loved the little touches in the room that made it a showcase of southern hospitality. Was not expecting an extravagant breakfast, but Peggy delivered a gourmet three-course meal with lovely presentation - staying here was a real treat.

Room Tip: The Franklin was a very nice room - spacious and comfortable with ornate decor.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David P
Reviewed 19 December 2012

Stayed 1 night. Warmly greeted on arrival and given key tocome and go at my leisure. Very clean, comfortable bed. Provided sodas and coffee or tea to make as you wish. Also had cookies to munc on. Breakfast in the morning was gormet!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank pk42254
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Our expectations were fully met as we spent a weekend at The Brentwood ; in a region known for its beauty, graciousness, warmth, fine food, and therapeutic pace, we drank in the hospitality of the friendly staff and owner. Decorated tastefully for Christmas, the Inn, with its comfortable furnishings and a fireplace in the common area, made it easy for guests to mingle and converse. Tips from other travelers and from the staff about the area as to what was going on were helpful . This kind of give and take is such a contrast to a stay at an impersonal hotel or motel. The appointments in our room were comfy and thoughtful, creating an ambience that was exceptional. And then there was breakfast!!! Our chef lavished us with a three-course meal that was not only absolutely delicious, gourmet without pretension, but beautifully presented. We won't forget those pears!! The Brentwood is synonymous with Nashville!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brentwood
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin
Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites
Baymont Inn & Suites Nashville/Brentwood
Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood
3 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Brentwood
Hyatt Place Nashville/Brentwood

Been to The Brentwood B&B? Share your experiences!