“Fabulous Time!!”
Review of The Brentwood B&B

The Brentwood B&B
Ranked #1 of 2 Brentwood B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 October 2013

My husband and I chose The Brentwood B & B as the place to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary and we were not disappointed! Alex, the new owner, made us welcome with a beautiful room, a super comfy bed, and FABULOUS FOOD!
We stayed 2 days and had the pleasure of eating with another couple the first morning and (since we were the only guests on the second morning) we talked Alex into eating breakfast with us. We found him to be intelligent, funny, and infinitely interesting -- with great stories to tell.
We will definitely go back -- maybe for the next anniversary!!
Thank you, Alex, for a memorable anniversary!!

Room Tip: We loved the Franklin room as it's on the back of the house and has a private porch.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Just stayed at the Brentwood for a reunion. Reserved in January for our stay in October, 2013. Piege is no longer the inn keeper and the new owner was not very informed in running a B&B. The breakfasts were served cold and the inn was not as clean as when we previously inspected it in November of last year. The owner would leave and one day did not even wash the breakfast dishes. Upon our return from signtseeing, we noticed he was gone and the kitchen was a mess, thought there was an emergency. Apparently not! We washed the dishes and cleaned the dishes. He did not even fix the beds or give us clean towels. We found them in a closet along with extra toilet tissue. The inn needs much tlc. The inn was in the Select Registry of B&B's, but doubt it will be there much longer. Would not recommend to other guests.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Jon M
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We stayed in the Franklin Room. This is a beautiful room with a VERY comfortable bed. The room is quite large with a modern bathroom. The AC was a little difficult to control, because the entire house uses the same system. Trying to keep everyone happy must be difficult. They came in to our room and shut the vent off so it wasn't so cold. Overall the ac was fine.
The pull out sofa bed was not very comfortable according to my friend. Although she has back problems. Maybe not the best person to ask. She pulled the mattress off the sofa and slept with the mattress on the floor and seemed to do fine.
The breakfast was beyond fabulous!!! Absolutely loved it. The service was great. If you stay here for no other reason, stay for the breakfast! The dining area is bright and cheery.
The location is great. Close to Loveless Cafe which I do enjoy. Fairly close to the Bluebird as well. Good luck getting in the Bluebird. The show Nashville has made it even more popular. Also close to Franklin TN which has a great deal of history. Lots of beautiful homes in this area. This B and B is also close to the Natchez Trace. Not far from Nashville either. Much quieter and lower key than staying in Nashville.
We chose it as a stop on our way to Mississippi from Indiana. Perfect stop!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Had to be in Cool Springs area for a conference. Had to leave early for my meeting but my husband said the breakfast was wonderful. Our room was very clean and nicely decorated. Only negative was no soundproofing-could hear other guests.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2013

This was my first time staying in a Bed & Breakfast, and oh woah. I want to say that I will never stay in a hotel again if all bed and breakfasts are like the Brentwood. I discovered the Brentwood as a Groupon deal while searching for hotels in the Nashville area, since I was coming to Nashville for my best-friend's wedding and I'm so happy I stumbled upon the Brentwood.

We had a late night check-in of 8:00PM since me and my boyfriend went straight to the Brentwood following the wedding reception. The owner of the Brentwood was there to check us in and give us a tour of the beautiful bed and breakfast. The owner was very helpful and friendly, and made sure that we were all set before leaving. The house was very quiet which was definitely perfect for us.

The entire house was beautiful. We stayed in the room, "The Nashville" which featured a King size bed (the most comfy bed I've ever slept in by the way), and our room was cozy and beautiful. In the living room, there is a selection of DVD's and VHC tapes, along with mood lighting candles to take up to your room.

In the dining room, there are homemade cookies, a Keurig machine for coffees, and a massive selection of teas. I was so pleased with this because I was able to have my boyfriend get me some Chamomile tea before bed.

I was also looking forward to breakfast with the infamous chef for months after booking our room at the Brentwood, and I was not let down... The breakfast on Sunday was served at 9:00AM and was absolutely incredible. The breakfast was a three course meal, all which were incredible. I left breakfast and was full until dinner! It was very satisfying. It was also a couple's 1 year marriage anniversary at our table and the owner brought over a happy anniversary balloon and champagne with juice. How sweet!
We had to catch a taxi to the airport at 9:40AM so we had to end breakfast a little early :(.

Also, the area near the bed and breakfast is incredible! Beautiful houses and mansions of celebrities and it is just so beautiful just to drive through.

I would travel back to Nashville just to stay in the Brentwood Bed and Breakfast! I 100% recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SaraCatherine
Reviewed 13 July 2013

What made this B & B was Peigi. She was delightful, informative and a great cook. The owner of Brentwood however was not so friendly. We like staying at a B & B because the owners are always a joy and enjoy what they do. This was not the case here. The room was okay but needed a good cleaning. There was a build up of dirt and dust on the doors and baseboards. The chandelier was dirty with burned out lightbulbs. We couldn't use the porch off the bedroom as the furniture was dirty and floor full of leaves and dirt. The house much needed a pressure cleaning and paint. It is a beautiful home but needs so much attention. It has much potential with caring and attentive owners. Thank goodness they have Peigi. We would not recommend this B & B.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MarAtl
Reviewed 9 July 2013

My wife and I were recently traveling through Nashville on our way to Indiana and decided at the last minute to stay in town for the night. Since we weren't sure where to stay I used my phone to look up B&B's in the area and The Brentwood had a room available. We were very pleased with the accommodations and the service. Chef Peigi prepared a wonderful breakfast for us. We will definitely be returning in the future.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family