“Business travel with wonderful perks”
Review of The Brentwood B&B

The Brentwood B&B
Ranked #1 of 2 Brentwood B&B and Inns
Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
“Business travel with wonderful perks”
Reviewed 9 August 2010

I travel to Brentwood each week for business and had grown tired of not being able to sleep in some of the local hotel properties where folks seem to come and go at all hours. I absolutely love the Brentwood B&B, the accommodations and the inn-owners. I actually look forward to my weekly business travel and my stays at the B&B; it's the next best thing to being in the comfort of my own home. Thanks for having such a terrific and beautiful property.
KJohnson
August 2010

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Goodlettsville, Tennessee
Reviewed 29 April 2010

I highly recommend statying at Brentwood B & B. My husband and I rarley have a night to stay away from the kids. It was the weekend of his birthday so we decide to stay out but in town. We weren't able to travel more than 30 or 45 minutes due to previous engagments the next morning. We checked into the B & B, Lisa was very friendly and accomindating, everything was clean and inviting. Couldn't have chosen a better place to spend the evening with the one I love. The bed was extra soft and comfy, slept great. Breakfast was phemonial. Thanks Lisa, we plan to return.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
Clarksville
Reviewed 29 April 2010

We love staying at The Brentwood B&B. Lisa and Bud are wonderful hosts and call you directly by name. Its like coming home; the peace and tranquility that surrounds the inn is an absolute life saver!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TheBeamans
Allensville, KY
Reviewed 15 December 2009

I had never been to a B and B before my wife and I went to the Brentwood for a getaway. I reserved the Franklin suite and I added the romance package. When my wife and I arrive, Lisa gave us a tour of the Brentwood and we were pleased by how clean and organized everything was. Lisa showed us the room and all of the features. We found everything to be in good order and very clean. The next morning we enjoyed a delicious 3 course breakfast and everything was delicious.

I was concerned because I have stayed in hotels before that their pictures do not really show what their rooms are like. The Brentwood's website show everything just the way it is.

I would highly recommend the Brentwood to anyone looking to get away and still not be too far an urban center.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
Essex, Vermont
Reviewed 19 November 2009

Spacious, and elegantly appointed rooms in a quiet, relaxing setting. Near all that Nashville has to offer without having the noise of the big city. The three course breakfast was a scrumptious and delightful part of our stay. It's obvious the innkeepers pride themselves on offering great food, tastefully prepared. A visit to the historic town of Franklin, just six miles away, is worthwhile.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
Wilson, North Carolina
Reviewed 10 November 2009

what a lovely environment to welcome your first granchild in...we were able to relax and have wonderful breakfasts....very quiet and peaceful...would highly recommend to all that want a peaceful, lovely, nature-filled environment in which to rest

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
San Lorenzo, California
Reviewed 24 October 2009

My husband and I visited the Brentwood over our anniversary and we stayed for a week in the Brentwood Suite. The pictures of the inn that you see on their site look beautiful and you wonder whether something this beautiful would be stuffy or uptight. Yes, it is as beautiful as the pictures and it is miles away from uptight. Lisa & Bud were amazing hosts....accomodating, always willing to answer questions, but never do they intrude. They just seem to be there when you need them. Our room was lovely, burnt orange hues and Lisa decorated and did the sponging on the walls....alll this and crafty too! We loved the double jacuzzi tub which we soaked in daily after our adventures and we also loved the deck and occassionally seeing deer or just listening to the crickets at night.

The inn is very comfortable, yet beautifully appointed. You immediately feel welcome and can come down for cookies or tea/coffee, soda, etc anytime. We had a few late nights taking in the sights and there was always a soft light on when we came back.

Breakfasts were wonderful. Little tasty gourmet feasts that came in three courses. You felt satisfied and ready for the day. We didn't even eat again until dinner each night. :)

Well done, Lisa & Bud. We will definitely spread the word about your lovely inn and if we find ourselves back in the area we will most assuredly stay at your inn again.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kensgal
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brentwood
Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Brentwood
Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood
Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites
MainStay Suites Brentwood
MainStay Suites Brentwood
#13 of 20 in Brentwood
Residence Inn Nashville Brentwood
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin

Been to The Brentwood B&B? Share your experiences!