“Excellent Thai food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Nashville, Tennessee
“Excellent Thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

Ordered the fresh spring rolls, chicken rice noodles both were very fresh and very tasty. The food is consistently good, have been a patron there over the years.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank afgm2014

Greenbrier, Tennessee
“Unexpected location for Thai with upscale atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013

While picking up a few things for my doggies at the local pet store in our neighborhood strip mall, I smelled the most wonderful aroma coming from this restaurant. Three nights later my husband and I stopped in for supper. What a special treat! The modern urban decor (painted brick side walls with exposed piping and ductwork in the ceiling), subdued lighting, Thai artwork on the walls and arrangements of Thai porcelain vases on room dividers make for a cozy dining experience. The serving pieces are in a very nice blue and white Thai pattern and the silverware is heavy quality and wrapped in a cloth napkin. But enough for atmosphere...what is the food like?...also a treat for your palate. We tried the chicken satay appetizer, chicken rice soup, chicken fried rice and chicken/shrimp pad thai. I would recommend them all. The chicken satay was tender and juicy, served with fresh lightly picked cucumbers and peanut sauce. The chicken rice soup was a lot of broth and only a little chicken and rice, but still with a lot of flavor. Both entrees were generous (even the pad Thai, which we ordered only a half serving of). The dinner service time was busy, but not overly noisy and our dinner arrived quickly. The wait staff was attentive, checking with us often to meet our needs. We will be back to try more Thai favorites and perhaps in the lunch time frame (which runs until 3pm) since the menu items appear to be the same, but at about $3 less when served that lunch.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Fantastic taste and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

I ordered take out and they sat me at a table until my order was ready and got me a glass of water. I ordered the Pad Thai, 5 stars. The flavor and quality of ingredients was fantastic! I will be back anytime I am in town.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“I just love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2013 via mobile

I travel a bit and whenever I am in Brentwood I eat here. The prices are very reasonable and they give you a lot. If you love Thai food you need to try this place.

• Visited June 2013
london
“Great Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

Over the last few weeks I've been trying various Thai restaurants and had reached the point of wondering whether my memory of Pad Thai had somehow been distorted, every example I'd tried failed to reach the standard. Then I came to Jasmine and lo, here it was, the Pad Thai that had the texture and flavour I remember. Noodles that were not over-cooked, the right balance of vegetables,meat and little bits of egg, and perfect spicing. The red curry was also excellent.

The service was great, the room had high ceilings and felt spacious, decorated nicely and there was an interesting seating area along one side, the tables effectively set into a bench area that might work well for kids.

Very nice meal, we'll certainly go back.

• Visited June 2013