“Good food!”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated, Corky’s is the home of the world’s finest hickory-smoked Ribs and Memphis-style BBQ. Our BBQ is smoked up to 15 hours, and then finished with our signature sauces or dry rub! AND we are more than BBQ … Enjoy any of our popular menu selections such as - Catfish, Burgers, Salads & Chicken Tenders with a local craft beer or soft drink. Not to mention your just gonna love our made-from-scratch Southern style sides. All this great food is served up in our nostalgic dining room or take it to go or head to the drive-thru. We have been cater for over 20 years a variety of offerings … for office parties, picnics as well as weddings! Our Corky’s Brentwood team is dedicated to making sure that you are pleased with your experience and that every bite is more mouthwatering than the last!
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We only had one day in Nashville and I had not checked out restaurants, but when we saw there was a Corky's in the area, we figured it was a good choice. We arrived for a late lunch and it was mostly empty. I had the pig pen salad with pulled chicken. It was tasty. The salad was fresh and included eggs. We had the bbq nachos as an appetizer, which were enjoyed by all. Granddaughters really liked the fries. We had eaten at Corky's in Memphis last summer, and remembered it as being awesome. This location was not as memorable, but I would still go back when in the area again.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

While traveling from Ohio to Florida we stopped in Brentwood to gas up. As it was after lunch time my wife saw Corky's on the other side of the road and suggested we stop there for lunch after we filled up.

I was really reluctant to stop as I hadn't checked out restaurants in Brentwood prior to our starting our trip. Not knowing anything about the restaurant I was hoping my wife forgot about her suggestion after I completed gassing the car up.

Fortunately she had not and when we got close to getting back on I65 there was Corky's very well placed right next to the road and again suggested we eat there. I was very reluctant but thought better to listen to her and risk it. We pulled into the parking lot and it was packed. We parked and I also noticed the drive-thru was very busy. We got out of the car and the smoke aroma of the BBQ immediately pleased my sense of smell.

We were promptly seated and we asked the waitress if she thought the pulled pork or beef brisquet would be better on a sandwich. She suggested the beef and all three of us proceeded to order the same. It came with cole slaw and fries that also were very tasty.

The service and food were great and I plan on stopping at Corky's on the way back from Florida if it is around lunch time.

I checked before writing this out of curiosity, and really wasn't surprised Corky's was rated 12th best out of 113 restaurants.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Travis worked with me putting together 2 meals for 100+ family members at Edwin Warrner park. My main concerns were 1) not having enough food 2) that it would taste like we were having the same meal twice & 3) we would be outside at a park. Travis assured me I had nothing to worry about. Oh my gosh was he ever right! We had so much food left over people ate it for lunch the next day! We had pulled pork & chicken for lunch that O.J. severed like a pro. Everyone was still talking about lunch when O.J. showed up with dinner! The beef brisket & smoked turkey was a big hit, everyone was full with plenty of food left over. The set-up to keep the food warm & serve it worked really well, it was like being in the restaurant! Corky's had everything under control from the chaffing dishes to cake plates. All 100+ of us thank you Corky's!!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

My family and I travel all over the country and try the food. BBQ in TENN is a must. Corky's in Brentwood is awesome.

Yes I know it is a chain - but this place is different. (have tried others) Why?

The staff is friendly and when they come out and show and tell you all about the food - it is even better. There is "pride" in what they serve.

Rib meat falls off the bone! Sauces you must try. We liked the Apple and spicy versions the best.

Recommend to have it half and half for those who have not had "Corky's" before.

Will return.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

The fried corn on the cob was outstanding as well as the meat. The cornbread was so-so, but everything else was wonderful. We ended up having two servers who just graduated from Berklee school of music and we are musicians from Boston, so we had a wonderful chat of what a small world it was.

1  Thank Leanna P