“a good homestyle meal”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 16 May 2013

really enjoyed the meal and the banana pudding, a good variet of entrees all looked good I will be back for more

Reviewed 12 March 2013

I must first say that I have eaten at Vittles only once. I ordered the meatloaf, which was actually pretty bad. It was just bland, very little taste, and seemed to be poor quality meat -- or it had way too much breading/oatmeal whatever they used, I had to pour ketchup all over it to give it any flavor. I think that if you are going to be a meat-and-three in the south, there are some dishes that you absolutely have to nail. Meatloaf is at the top of that list. Others on the list are country-fried steak, which my wife ordered (it was average) and turnip greens, which were very good but it's hard to screw up turnip greens. Maybe I'll give this place another chance, but I doubt it.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

This a very nice family oriented restaurant serving good food at reasonable prices. Service is fast and friendly. I had the catfish lunch today. The fish was good and the jalapeño hushpuppies were outstanding. Be sure and check the specials board as you enter.

Reviewed 16 January 2013

This is a decent meat and 3 country cooking kind of place. The price was ok and the food was decent. You won't be overwhelmed with the possible selections but you should be able to find something you like. Its not the best meat and 3 I have had but I don't think you will feel like you got ripped off either. We had no issues with the staff or the place.

Reviewed 13 January 2013

Great friendly service. family owned & operated so the people smile and talk to you, ask if everything was good when you pay on your way out it's nice to have a real conversation for a change. Typical southern food - meat & three all the way. Go with the basics and you can't go wrong.