“Best home cooking around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Vittles

Vittles
Ranked #20 of 141 Restaurants in Brentwood
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best home cooking around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Wonderful food and service. We had dinner one evening and went back for the breakfast buffet the next morning. Both were excellent! The chicken livers were the best I've ever had! Others in the group had country fried steak which they described as delicious. We also did take out desserts which were obviously homemade because the crust on the pies were buttery good! The breakfast buffet was just as good and served hot and fresh. Great sweet tea as well! Wish I could move this restaurant home with me!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Beachdogie

Dayton, Ohio
“Yumm!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Went with a large baseball group and not only was the food wonderful, our server was fantastic. The sides really steal the show and it is hard to beat the Chicken Fried Chicken. Corn bread was dry, but rolls were tasty. Defintely a good spot if you are craving southern comfort food without the typical Nashville tourist scene.

Brentwood, Tennessee
“Great "Home" Cooking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Vittles is a great little restaurant run by very nice people. Service is always friendly and fast. The food is a step above your average meat and three. The veggies are especially tasty. I love their limas and corn. They have a large selection of sides and each day add a few as specials for that day. If you are hungry for a home cooked meal experience, go to Vittles. I have been many times and have never been disappointed.

• Visited April 2014
Briantree, MA
“Would not rush back here.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

Went here for Sunday breakfast. Got the brunch buffet. Sadly most of the food was barely warm the home fries were actually cold. The only saving grace was the freshly made omelette which brought my food score to average. The waitress never heard of ice coffee! From my seat I could see the kitchen. Saw the chef climb onto and stand on the counter, seriously? Don't they have a step stool. Went to pay by credit card, they asked if I wanted to include a tip?!? Come on folks I have never been asked this. I will not go back there.

• Visited March 2014
Lakewood, Washington
“Typical meat and 3 place...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

We stopped here for a quick bite before leaving town, and we're glad we did. It was a bit crowded (being Sunday brunch hour), but we were still able to get a table and prompt service. The waitress was friendly and the food came out quick. Price was reasonable and the food tasted like it should.

• Visited May 2013