“great place for lunch”
Review of Mere Bulles

Mere Bulles
Reserve with OpenTable
Mere Bulles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 145 Restaurants in Brentwood
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: West Park Dr
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Mere Bulles is a great place for lunch and I am sure for dinner as well.
They have lots of options--upstairs veranda and patio out back as well as indoor sitting.
The menu is varied but I always get the same wonderful meal that is sooooo good I do not want to even consider trying anything else.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

When you want to give your significant other a treat or enjoy a special outing with friends you won't beat the service, style and unique menu found here.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

My husband & I went here for a nice dinner while visiting Nashville for the weekend. We were seated at a pretty private table. Our waitress was very sweet & made recommendations. They had two specials that night. One was surf & turf, which I ordered & the other was Grouper, which my husband ordered. We both started off with a cup of their crab bisque. Have you ever tasted food so good that at first bite, you have to catch your breath & feel a tear my come to your eye? Yeah, that was me when I tasted the bisque. Both of our entrees were fantastic as well. We were so full, we got dessert to go: their homemade carrot cake. It was amazing. My husband doesn't even like carrot cake & he loved it! We will be back to this great place when we visit Nashville again. Oh, also, I checked into the location through Foursquare & got $10 off our meal!!!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Went there for the first time for lunch with my colleges on a business trip and the food was amazing. We sat outside on the patio on a beautiful day and I had the shrimp and grits. They were cheesy and delicious and plenty of shrimp.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

It is a restored turn of the century house (I think). It has all the charm and ambiance of an older mansion that might have been around waaaay back in the day. As far as the food goes it's pretty tasty. No matter what I've gotten I never make a trip without getting the Lobster Bisque or is it Crab Bisque? Oh well, either way those two are my favorite soups…and this one never disappoints! I've gotten the seafood grill and several of the salads and all were good. I've never gotten any of the sandwiches there although many of my friends/coworkers have and they've always seemed to enjoy them. Look to spend around $20 for lunch, which is high to me but once in awhile it's a nice change.