“Filling and Tasty”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 2 January 2013

Staff is very friendly. I always get the vegetarian platter but wife loves the lamb platter, There is a lake out one side which is scenic. Outdoor eating is plus when weather allows.

1  Thank MustLoveDogss

Reviewed 8 December 2012

While Mere Bulles or Wild Iris may have the best food in the Maryland Farms area, Mediterranean Cuisine offers great food and exceptional service for a fraction of the price (AND they have a loyalty program). Easy access for a casual weekday lunch, a great place to bring your toddler on a nice day to feed/watch the ducks, and a thrifty Williamson County date location where you can BYOBottle of wine and enjoy dinner for $20.

3  Thank timr1100gs
Reviewed 30 September 2012 via mobile

My wife have tried them all. This place is awesome. Everything we've tried there (six+ visits in 2012) are so wonderful. I found it through TA and the first time you go looking for it you have to laugh because it's tucked away in Maryland Farms! Almost as if they are hiding it. I always get the rice pudding for desert.

1  Thank NashvilleGreg
Reviewed 29 September 2012 via mobile

I have nothing bad to say but I am baffled as to how this is the number one restaurant. We had the hummus and baba ganough as appetizers. I rate them both average. My wife and I both had the steak shawarma. I rate it average. The French fries were good. The people were friendly. Overall it is just like any other gyro stand.

2  Thank rkaemp
Reviewed 29 August 2012

I have tried several dishes here and have never been disappointed even once. I usually get the chicken shawarma with hopes that my husband will share his gyro plate. The portion sizes are generous, and every time we've visited, the employees are all smiles--friendly and courteous, always. This restaurant is tucked into the corner of a building that houses various restaurants and businesses. It's next to a large pond that's home to a bunch of ducks and, occasionally, geese. The large patio offers a great view of it all, and if you want to feed the ducks, the employees will even give you broken up pita bread! All in all, it's one of my favorite places to eat.

1  Thank kellilou3