“Way more than I bargained for”
Review of Chill Spot

Chill Spot
Ranked #6 of 8 Dessert in Brentwood
Cuisines: Healthy
Athens, AL
“Way more than I bargained for”
Reviewed 14 August 2012

My husband and I saw rave reviews on UrbanSpoon.com for the Chill Spot and wanted to check it out on our shopping trip to Nashville. It happened to be in the Home Goods shopping center in Brentwood which worked out since Home Goods was one of our shopping destinations. Anyway, we get there and the restaurant is nicely put together. They have wraps and salads as well as bubble tea. Now, we had no clue what bubble tea was and the gentleman working the cashier was very informative and allows us to try the "bubbles". They are "starch bubbles" placed in the cups that are to be sucked through these huge straws. Okay, so we order our wrap and some bubble tea = approx $28 for the two of us for lunch. Each wrap came with a salad (ceasar) which was yummy. The wraps were prepared and, oh my goodness, they were SO big! I can usually eat my fair share, but husband and I had a hart time eating our whole wrap (which is a good thing, I suppose). The bubble tea was not what we particular liked, but fun to try. I got the Very Berry chiller bubble tea which was delicious....I just didn't like having those "bubbles" get my way of drinking my smoothie/chiller. Overall, it was exactly as described and would recommend for those with a hearty appetite and like bubble tea. They did offer MANY flavors and combinations for the bubble tea, too. Hope this helps!

• Visited August 2012