“Love this place”

Cuisines: Healthy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Chill Spot is one of my all-time favorite restaurants. The staff is friendly and personable, and the food is delicious! The food is unlike anything else I have ever found. The strawberry turkey wrap is my favorite! Their bubble teas are awesome, as well. We used to eat there weekly, but they are no longer as reasonably priced so we rarely eat there. Nonetheless, I very much appreciate their service and what this restaurant has to offer, and I highly recommend checking it out.

• Visited October 2013

Tournan-en-Brie, France
“Wraps and bubble tea... Perfect !”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Lunch break on a Nashville week-end, we ended up there, hoping it will be good... And it has been ! People working here are wonderful and charming, really helpful.
The food was delicious, and their wraps are something else than those served in McDo for example... My oven salmon wrap had curry rice, cucumber, tomato, salad, big pieces of good salmon in it. The chicken wrap of my husband had bacon, tomato, salad, sauce... None of us have been able to finish it , so it took us another lunch the day after to end it, and it was still good !
The bubble tea "summer" was perfect, not too sugary, and really fresh.
Definitely a must-go !!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Efw28
Nashville, Tennessee
“Always excellent!”
Reviewed 10 November 2012 via mobile

We eat there often and love the tasty food, clean surroundings and great people who work there. Also, their bubble tea is fantastic!

1 Thank lakemoses
Athens, AL
“Way more than I bargained for”
Reviewed 14 August 2012

My husband and I saw rave reviews on UrbanSpoon.com for the Chill Spot and wanted to check it out on our shopping trip to Nashville. It happened to be in the Home Goods shopping center in Brentwood which worked out since Home Goods was one of our shopping destinations. Anyway, we get there and the restaurant is nicely put together. They have wraps and salads as well as bubble tea. Now, we had no clue what bubble tea was and the gentleman working the cashier was very informative and allows us to try the "bubbles". They are "starch bubbles" placed in the cups that are to be sucked through these huge straws. Okay, so we order our wrap and some bubble tea = approx $28 for the two of us for lunch. Each wrap came with a salad (ceasar) which was yummy. The wraps were prepared and, oh my goodness, they were SO big! I can usually eat my fair share, but husband and I had a hart time eating our whole wrap (which is a good thing, I suppose). The bubble tea was not what we particular liked, but fun to try. I got the Very Berry chiller bubble tea which was delicious....I just didn't like having those "bubbles" get my way of drinking my smoothie/chiller. Overall, it was exactly as described and would recommend for those with a hearty appetite and like bubble tea. They did offer MANY flavors and combinations for the bubble tea, too. Hope this helps!

• Visited August 2012