“Nice Late Night Meal!”
Review of Cross Corner Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Cross Corner Bar and Grill
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I have eaten at Cross Corner twice. Once for lunch and once to grab a late dinner. The lunch was a bit better than dinner, but, I'll go again. Nothing fancy or memorable, just good food and cold beer!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I will start by saying we did not stay for food, so this review is not of their food. We went in last week for a game of pool, beer and dinner. When we walked in we were unsure if there was a hostess as no acknowledged us. We walked over to the bar and found a server and told her we wanted to shoot some pool and order, and asked what we should do. She said to go over to the pool table and someone would be over to take our order. The pool table area is a little cramped with chaffing dishes and random furniture that they obviously didn't have room for anywhere else. But that's okay, we would work around it. 1) The pool table is broken, but free. However, there is a ball missing. We took out another ball to make it an even game. 2) We played an entire game and no one came over. No one came to ask if we wanted beer. No one came to ask if we wanted to order food. This was strange since we had told one server of our desire to order both food and beer. We decided to leave, and on the way out not a single staff member bothered to acknowledge us.
Very disappointing!!!

Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

Lots of big meals fairly priced. Everyone's food was very good especially the burgers. Tons of TVs and pool tables. A really nice place.

Lots of ciders but no gluten free beer or bun options.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

We were very excited to find a local sports pub for dinner. However, the food was disappointing. The hamburger was dry and salty and the pizza had no flavor at all. The service was great , so they have that going for them . However, I would not go back.

1  Thank Realmadridsoccer
Reviewed 8 June 2013

TV's everywhere, small game room and plenty of seating for a Friday night. I ordered the Chicken Pita with fries. Our waiter was great and answered all our questions. The chicken pita was good, I'm glad I asked for extra dressing. I was disappointed in the fries. They were seasoned fries which I don't like. I told our waiter had the menu said season fries I would have ordered something else but they said fries. The waiter was nice enough to replace the fries with chips. The one thing that always bothers me about CC is all the young kids who are let loose by their parents to run about the place. I will go back to CC only because it's convenient.