“Super Blue Burger”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Super Blue Burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

They have a great selection on their menu. Our favorites are the blue burger and chili with grilled cheese. Their french fries are definately worth the calories!

Visited March 2014

Brentwood, Tennessee
“You'll love your dining experience..if you don't run into the manager..”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

I've been a Cross Corner patron for 10-11 years. The new owner has made detrimental comments to me about my character. Regardless as to how he feels about me, he should do that privately rather than in the company of other patrons. As a known alcoholic with several other mental issues his commentary caused great mental duress and have had 2 lawyer who patronize the establishments as well as a police officer offer to take merit for my cause based on my treatment in this place. As a favorite of mine, I won't go there now, however, if this owner EVER treats me that way again, he can expect to go to court.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Jamie M
King William, Virginia
“Great corner pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Was in town for the weekend and looking for a place to watch the playoffs. We looked on our I pad for sports bars near me. Great place with lots of TVs. Our waitress, jenny, was very nice and didn't rush us. I had a beef brisket Reuben, my wife had the smoked turkey Reuben. Excellent. Will definitely go again when in town.

Visited January 2014
Ohio
“Not easy to find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

But worth the hunt. A large selection of draft beers and good prices during 'happy hour'. "Joe's Smokin' Chicken Sandwich" was extremely tasty and quite large.

• Visited November 2013
Collinsville, Illinois
“Good to Great - EXCELLENT TV's and Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

First off spent 3 days in Brentwood TN and stopped in for a late dinner on Thursday with my brother, his wife, and my nephew. The service was so - so. The food was great and the portions were excellent. On Friday my best friend, his wife and myself had lunch. This time the service was great and once again the food was great. We then visited Saturday night after the Missouri Vanderbilt Football Game arriving at 10:54pm. We were told the Kitchen was closed even though previously we were told the Kitchen closes at 11 pm. We were disappointed about not being able to even order the Pretzel Appetizers. Bummer!!! I would give the Cross Corner Bar and Grill another visit because the Food is Great and the atmosphere can be a fun time!!!

• Visited October 2013