“Beautiful Facility!”
Review of Brentwood Library

Brentwood Library
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Brentwood
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This is a lovely library on Concord Road, very close to I-65. There is a very nice room for reading periodicals and the children's section is a delight. Very knowledgeable and helpful librarians!

All reviews
"music"
in 4 reviews
"franklin"

Reviewed 5 June 2014

You could not ask for more in a library. The beautiful building is perfectly designed and completely user friendly with a multitude of seating locations. The area for children is one of a kind and the staff is knowledgeable, courteous and professional. This is a special place.

1  Thank AtlantaAtlanta_Ga
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I used to go to the library when it was tiny and in Maryland Farms, and am so glad they finally moved and expanded! I don't live there anymore, but I still go whenever I'm in town to borrow books from my parents' account. The used book sales are usually full of hidden treasures too.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

I love the selection of DVDs and yes I like the kids area, I'm an avid Babysitters Club fan. I also enjoy the self checkout and the parking is always nice. Dislikes, kids coming in with food and water in the main library when I am sure its not allowed. But otherwise a great place.

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I am not a resident of this area; however, this particular library offers free adult education classes which I took advantage of. The particular sessions were informative, thorough, and in a personal setting since the classes were limited to a certain number of students and the instructor was very knowledgeable of the subjects. The staff is very helpful, the building is immaculate, and the shelves are stocked with thousands of bound/hardback books which I very much appreciate since I am not fond of today's age of electronic technology and gadgets for reading material.