“Excellent food, quick service”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #48 of 143 Restaurants in Brentwood
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We spent the weekend at the Baymont Inn & Suites in Brentwood, TN and I was looking for a quick place for dinner within walking distance. I am a fan of Thai and Vietnamese cuisine so was interested when I saw this restaurant about a block away from the hotel.

My husband was at a conference so I proceeded to Pei Wei on my own. You order at the register so there is an option to eat in or take-away. There is an electronic menu in front of the register. I ordered the pad thai, spring rolls and vietnamese rolls. Decided to order take away and was given a pager that would buzz when food was ready, approximately 25 minutes. I didn't want to sit in the take away chair waiting for my food, so I walked down the strip mall a bit to see what else was there. In only 10 minutes, my buzzer went off to indicate the food was ready. It was a pleasant surprise that it was ready so quickly as it was Friday evening so I was expecting a much longer wait.

Grabbed my food and went back to the hotel for dinner. I was surprised to see how large the portion of pad thai was. I was able to save about 1/2 of the dish for the next day as well as one of each of the rolls. Good portion for the value. Everything was very tasty and I would eat here again if we travel here in the future, or, if this is a chain, I would visit another location.

Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

Absolutely amazing gourmet Asian cuisine! Just like PF Changs, even has some of the same menu icons. I've eaten here 3 times this week...

Reviewed 26 October 2013

We eat here regularly and the food and service are consistently very good! Today we had egg rolls, chicken lo mein, and chicken teriyaki bowl--all fresh and delicious. One of our neighborhood favorites.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Pei Wei is fresh and delicious! I love to pick it up and bring home to the family. They are always creating new dishes and salads.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

The food is good. Sometimes a little heavy with the garlic.

Just like General Foods and General Mills keep shrinking box sizes, Pei Wei keeps shrinking serving sizes. Inflation by any other name is still inflation.

The restaurant is very efficient.