“Better than average for fast Chinese in Nashville area”
Review of No 1 Chinese

No 1 Chinese
Ranked #87 of 147 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I rated them very good by comparison only. In a city with many options for chinese food, this restaurant is better than the majority. (at least at this price point) We had mei fun, lo mein, and egg drop soup. The egg drop had no veggies which made my kids happy but I thought it was thicker than many places serve it. The noodles were pretty good - a little seasoning would have gone a long way. My husband dressed up the leftovers at home with some white pepper and tamari and that helped quite a bit. We will eat here again because it is near our home and better than all other options nearby.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 14 January 2008

Food is okay Chinese take-out. Delivery is very fast.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook