“Great sandwiches” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Great sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

I grew up eating subs from the original Jersey Mike's on the Jersey shore. These are the best there are after those. The ingredients are always fresh.

Visited April 2014

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Great fast lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

This location in Brentwood is tucked in a cute little strip center near hotels and businesses. It is so clean and fast you can be in and out in minutes. Great lunch specials on weekdays keep you wanting to return.

Visited June 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great for a Party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2013

So glad to be able to pick up subs when we have a group. Their bread for the sandwiches are always fresh. When trying to lower carbs I have really enjoyed their grilled veggie wraps. Yum.

Visited October 2012
Miami, Florida, United States
“A bit stingey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2012

I often visit various Jersey Mikes sub shops in different cities I travel to. I recently visited the location in Brentwood 3 times over a period of one week (I love subs!). Each time I visited this location, I ordered the same exact sub (vegetarian) and the price I was charged was different depending on who 'rung me up'. And being vegetarian, the veggie sub was very skinny - they were a bit stingey with the amount of veggies they put on my sandwich. Meanwhile, my friends meat subs seemed to be quite full and heavy. Being vegetarian doesn't mean I'm not hungry! Although I would go back again, I am disappointed with how this location prepares their sandwiches compared to many other Jersey Mikes locations in other states.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Boston, Massachusetts
“Decent Subs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

Very helpful staff, and pretty nice subs. Kind of expensive, but you get a lot for the price. Good for a quick meal.

Visited March 2012