“Go here for the tea”

Mc Alister's Deli
Ranked #37 of 142 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 29 August 2012

The food here is just okay, but the sweet tea is divine. Usually, if I am desperate for food, I'll get the grilled chicken caesar wrap with, of course, a tea. They even have a tea punch card, so you'll get a free one after you've bought so many.

Reviewed 11 September 2009

I stopped to get a quick meal to take to my hotel room after traveling on the road for hours. The restaurant was not busy but it seemed to take forever to get my sandwich. The help was moving in slow motion. But my sandwich was delicious so I guess it was worth it.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook