“Best place I've stayed in the Nashvile area”

Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed 7 April 2012

I've stayed in many hotels in the area, including The Hermitage downtown, and I had as good an experience here (and in some ways better) than any in the area. The price was GREAT, the breakfast very good and the rooms clean and quiet. The only suggestion I have is they need more luggage carts and to perhaps replace some of the sleeper sofas (but whose even slept on a comfortable sleepe sofa right?).

Room Tip: Room had microwave and mini fridge.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 April 2012

First of all, the hotel is in a difficult location to get out of and parking is not ideal. Our room was also not ready at listed check-in time and were given breakfast coupons for inconvenience. The lobby and atrium are beautiful with glass elevators. The room and bathroom were good size, with living room as well. I was not very impressed with the look of the room, as I have stayed in other (budget) hotels that were equal to this....and this is supposed to be a Hilton!! Most of my complaints are asthetic (fraying carpet, stains in shower, etc) but the worst was the not functioning AC. It became very uncomfortable at night and wasn't really noticed until our last night there (our fault). There is also a lot of road noise from nearby interstate. The pool area is small but nice and was very clean. The breakfast buffet was very good and had many offerings. The waitress was very friendly and prompt. We did not try the restaurant for other meals. All in all, it was a decent, clean hotel but not worth the price.

Room Tip: Ask to be away from interstate side
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Came in town for the weekend and was very pleasantly suurprised how nice the rooms were, spacious with very comfortable beds. Breakfast offerings were imaginative, great tasting and reasonably priced. We will stay again.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 30 March 2012

I stayed for business. The rooms are big with nice linens, and clean. I stayed near the back and it was really quiet. Staff is friendly and efficient making this this a good choice for business travel.

Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 27 March 2012

This is a nice place but it has its flaws. We had to use the sofa bed (one night) and it was not good. The mattress on the thing was horrible. Every spring was felt, it must have been completely worn out because it seemed like a thin piece of cloth covered those incredibly annoying springs. Talk about waking up with a back ache!

The a/c didn't work, we realized this the last night we stayed. The room was stuffy so we decided to turn the a/c on. It came on but did not get cold, slighly cooler than warm though.

Our room was on the side facing the interstate. Too noisy. We were on the 3rd floor and it seemed every noise was amplified coming from the interstate. This was with the windows and curtains closed too.

The room was clean with fresh linens and I love the Peter Thomas Roth soap and shampoos that are provided.

This isn't a bad place to stay, but for the price we paid, I wasn't impressed.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the interstate side, make sure you have a working a/c unit. Avoid the sofa...
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Not the normal Hilton layout IMO but I thought it was well done. Rooms are bigger than just about anywhere else. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Somehow we ended up with a handicap room, tho didn't need it. For someone in a wheelchair, it is wonderful, as the shower is a roll-in, etc. For us, it was not good, as the bed was just a double (not king, as advertised). There were no different rooms available, apparently, and I'm not even sure if it was my mistake or theirs that we ended up in this room. We also asked for sheets/blankets for the pull-out and only received pillows. Package supplied in the room was missing sheets. Atrium room was noisy, as there was a large group of youth in the hotel. Hotel is new, clean and staff cordial, but we came away disappointed.

Room Tip: Be careful choosing an atrium room, as it can be noisy! We awoke to the smell of bacon, with the re...
1  Thank MediaKath
TRybak, General Manager at Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2012

Dear MediaKath,
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay. I am sorry you ended up in one of our accessible rooms for your stay. If you would like to contact me I would be happy to research how your reservaton ended up with that room type. All of our accessible rooms with roll-in showers have to have only a double bed to allow for access for a wheelchair around the bed. I agree and wish we could fit a King size bed in those rooms. I am sorry the sheets were missing from the extra ones in the room and I will be sure to pass that comment on to our housekeeping team to make sure they do a better job in that area. Depending on what is going on in the atrium, the rooms on the atrium can be a little noisier than the ones down the hallways so that is a good tip. Our open kitchen in the atrium does allow the smell of breakfast to travel up as well. I am very sorry you left disappointed and do hope you get the oppoitunity to come back. Please feel free to contact me or any of our staff and we can make sure we block you a room location to your liking.

Tom Rybak, CHA